first encounter

luke

"clifford?" i ask.

"i am michael's brother." he said and took out my gag but puts the blindfold back on. i breathe out and yank on the handcuffs. he straddles my waist and starts to grind down. i squirm and try and get him off. he starts to kiss down my neck and bite at certain places. he starts to whisper things in my ear and i try to shrink away but i can't.

"what are you doing here? untie and get off of me you asshole!" i yell at him. he shakes his head and laughs.

"i am just waiting for michael to get home-" he is cut off by the front door opening. he undoes my blindfold and throws it on the table. he quickly puts the gag back in and unlocks me from the bed. i got to hit him but he handcuffs my hands behind my back. he drags me out to michael's man cave. if michael were to come down, he wouldn't see us because the lights were off. bradley holds me by the waist and his hand is over my mouth, even though i have the gag in.

the door to the basement opens and i can see michael's silhouette walk down the stairs. he walks into the bedroom and flips on the light in only his room. he stares at the bed and rubs the back of his neck.

"luke?" he asks as he looks around his room. he turns around to where we are and flips on the light.

as soon as the light hits the room, michael's stare automatically turns worried.

"let him go." michael says as he starts to walk towards us. my breath hitches when a knife is place against my neck. i stare at michael with fear and terror in my eyes.

"do you not know who i am mike?" bradley asks as he presses the knife to my cheek.

"no." michael answers

"mike its bradley."

"bradley! why the hell are you back?" michael shouts at him.

"oh, just wanted to check in on my brother." he said.

"you aren't aloud to. aren't you supposed to be in jail?" michael asks.

"just got out."

"why are you doing this? leave him alone." michael said as he tried to walking towards us. bradley brought the knife back to my neck.

"stay there or i'll slit his throat." bradley said and michael stopped.

"leave my boyfriend out of this." michael yelled at him.

"you did good. i might just have to take him for myself." bradley said as he put his hand against my crotch. i squirmed under his touch and tears started to form.

"stop touching him like that you freak!" michael screamed. i hear bradley growl and a force knocked me to the ground.

bradley had punched me.

i look up to see bradley shove michael and run out of the house. michael got up and ran over to me. tears stared to pour down my face.

"i'm so sorry. this is all my fault." michael said as he untied the gag.

"n-no its not." i said. he unlocked the handcuffs and i jumped into his arms.

"what happened before i came?" michael asked and more tears ran down my face.

"i-i'm sorry i thought-t i-it was y-you!" i yelled and curled into a ball away from him. michael walked over to me and put an hand on my arm. i jumped back and curled into myself even more.

"luke, i am not going to hit you. i just want to know what happened." michael said in a soft tone and i uncurled from the ball. he lifted me onto his lap and i put my head on his chest.

"i heard footsteps come down and into the room. it was dark and i couldn't see him. he sounded like you so i thought it was you. he sucked my dick." i said and dug my head into the crook of his neck.

"luke i am not mad, at you at least. i am mad at bradley. he took advantage of you." michael said and picked me up.

"here." he said and gave me his large shirt.

"we are going to the hoods. we can't stay here in case he comes back." michael said and i nodded. he put me in his car and we drove to mali's.

"w-what if he comes to the hoods? what if he is watching us?" i ask him fiddling with my fingers. he reaches over and holds my hand.

"he won't. my brother is that smart." michael said and laced our fingers together.

"w-what happened to you guys a-anyway?" i ask, squeezing his hand a little tighter.

"calum will probably ask that too, so i will tell you there." he says and i nod. i lean over and put my head on his shoulder. i look up to see him smile.

five minutes later, we arrive at the hoods. we get out and head to the door. we just walk inside and michael leads me to calum's room. he walks in and calum is asleep. michael looks back at me.

"watch this." he said and walked over to him.

"cal baby." michael said in a girlish voice. i put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

"lay back down babe." calum responds, his eyes still shut.

"i have to tell you something." michael says in the girl voice.

"what?" calum asks.

"i'm pregnant." michael says and calum shoots up. i start laughing and michael is on the floor in tears. calum looks down to see michael and jumps on him.

"really dude? not funny." calum says.

"actually really funny." i say. he looks over at me and tackles me to the ground. he straddles my waist and pins me down. i stare up at him and the thoughts of what bradley did to me. what he whispered to me.

i start to breathe heavily and i start crying. i can feel a panic attack starting.

"luke? calm down. what did i do?" calum asks but i start to thrash under his grip.

"calum! get off him!" michael shouts and runs over to me. calum gets off of me and michael sets me on his lap.

"did bradley do that too?" michael asks and i nod. he nods and starts to stroke my hair.

"you are alright. he's gone." michael said and i begin to calm down.

"what happened?" calum asks as michael wipes the tears from my eyes.

"its a long story." michael said.

"well we have time." calum said.

                                ***

             1127 words

     hope you guys enjoyed!

remember that i love you guys and stay strong<3

    mxkepxnk