Chapter 7

Jonas's POV:

Taylor is in the principals office right now and he didn't seem too suprised. More disappointed.

"Taylor its literally the first day of school what do you have to say for yourself?" the principal said obviously stressed.

"Well Mr.Montoya I wasn't even doing anything until this guy did that huh challenge thing on me and I got mad so I punched him."

He sighed and said "Taylor you can't keep doing this."

"I know but I'm trying to change its just really hard. I'll do my best to not get in any more trouble this year."

"Let's make a bet."

Taylor looked so confused by this.

"Let's bet that if you stay out of trouble for the rest of the year I'll make sure that Sasha won't bother you bother you ever again. But if you do get in trouble then you have to go to that boarding school your mother was talking about. Deal?"

She thinks about it for a second then agrees.

• • •

Taylors P.O.V:

I am freaking out so much. I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

"Taylor calm down it'll be fine. Just stay out of trouble like Mr.Montoya said" Jonas says as he tries to call me down.

"No Jonas you don't understand it's impossible. And when I fail I'll have to go to that snobby boarding school. That's so embarrassing."

I mentally cringe at the thought of being with all of those stuck up kids. OH GOD WHAT IF I KILL ONE OF THEM!!?!

That would be horrible. Maybe I should switch schools to save myself from from embarrassment.

"Your gonna be ok. Don't worry I'll be here to help you through it all."

I think he meant something else by that but I'm too worked up to care.

I finally calm down and say "Let's go to class."

He just nods and follows me.

Today is A day so we have science. As usual nothing really happens.

Well nothing happens in ELA so let's just skip that too.

Now we're going home. Finally. We don't have any homework to do since it was the first day of school.

We do have to get ready for the party though, so I push Jonas into the bathroom and tell him to get ready.

"What why?" Jonas says. "We're going to a party." I say wanting to hurry up. I'm always the one to plan all of the parties so I need to get get there early and set everything up.

We're throwing it at Natalie's house like we do every year. Natalie is actually really popular like Sasha but not mean and snobby. I don't even know why she hangs out with me but she does and I'm not complaining.

"Does this look ok?"

I look at Jonas completely bewildered on how he got ready so fast. He was wearing a blue tie dye shirt that brings out his eyes and khakis. Honestly he looked really good where as I haven't even begun thinking about what to wear.

"You look great. Now all I have to do is get ready." I said smiling. I decide to wear (picture above).

I walk into the bathroom to get ready. I redo my school makeup to my party makeup. Then I curl my hair at the ends. When I check my phone its already four.

We should get going so me and Jonas can help set up.

•  •  •
Hey guys!! Ok I know what you're gonna say and yes I know this update is horrible but at least I'm finishing the book. Also thanks for all the support and telling me how good this book is!! You know who you are! So thank you.

Word count: 622