~Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.~
-----------------------
Quote #1: "Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you."

I huffed as I walked out of the church dragging my luggage with me. You must be thinking that I'm moving. Well, you're are only half right. I am moving, but not with my parents. Or in this case my father. I never knew my mum. I walked down the cobble rock path that led to the limo. Once there the chauffeur took my suitcases and loaded them in the limo. I gave him my thanks and sat inside.

A few seconds later the chauffeur got in and began driving off. 10 minutes in, I started getting bored so I pulled my iPod and headphones out and plugged them in my ears. I scrolled through my playlist and chose a soothing song. People say I'm weird for liking classical music, but there is something about classical music that I just adore.

I can't exactly put it into words but it can bring a small smile to my face. I stared out the window of the limo watching the trees pass by. My thoughts wandered back to what my father had said.

~Flashback~

"What?! You've been summoned by a foreign church and you'll be gone by tomorrow." I whispered yelled. "Please calm down Rin." My father said soothingly. "Calm down!? Anyone would act like that after hearing such a rather sudden thing." I said more calmly. "And this foreign church, exactly where is it?"

"It sounds like it's in Eastern Europe." Father replied rather hesitantly. My eyes widened. "When Father was young, he spent some time there. An official request from the church came suddenly." He continued. "Then what will become of this church when your gone?" I asked a bit harsher than I intended. "It will be passed down to a successor immediately. Please rest assured of that matter." Father replied. "Moreover... If anything happens you will be in Japan."

"What?" I said with deep tone. "You... I cannot take you with me." He said. "No! I'm going with you. You cant just leave me here!" I half yelled. "You mustn't!" He said in a harsh tone and an angry expression. "Father?" This is the first time I've ever seen him be this frustrated.

"I apologize... living away from you... is very painful for me. But... all of this is... for your sake. Please understand." Father said in a strained voice. This really must be painful for him huh? I guess I was just lost in the moment thinking only about myself. How about father? Geez I'm so unthoughtful.

"For my sake you say, but you're leaving the only daughter you have in Japan." I say. "Ah..." Father sighs. Before continuing I sighed too. "You cant refuse? That request?"

"I've thought about that countless of times. But... it's a task that only Father can do." He replies. "A task that only father can do?" I mumble.
"At any rate, I've made some precise preparations so that you have no troubles living. I will be departing tomorrow night. Your luggage has been collected, please rely on the person at this address." "Who lives there?" I ask. "Because we were estranged I never told you about him, but this is the house of a distant relative. He is connected to the church so he understands these circumstances. He won't do anything bad to you, thats why you can think of him as a substitute for Father and rely on him for anything." He answered. "Okay..." I say softly.

~Present~

I sighed visibly loud. "Are you okay Ms. Minamiya?" The chauffeur asked. "I'm okay thank you." I replied. But I was certainly not alright. Maybe I did have a reason to be disturbed considering the fact that my father who raised me is 'leaving' me with to live people I didn't even knew existed until a few hours ago.