She lowered her voice "What are you thinking Agreste?"

"I'm thinking I need to do a big gesture. But I need your help. And you can't tell Marinette anything. If I'm going to do it it has to be a surprise."

"What is your plan?" Her voice really low now. He then proceeded to whisper his plan to her.

She nodded through the whole thing. She didn't say a word. She decided to hear him out. Once he was done she gasped. She couldn't believe his plan. It was so sweet.

"But I need your help. I can't do this without you. Will you help me?"

"Yes. I will. And I promise not to tell Marinette. Your plan is so sweet and I want to help. I'm sorry about all the wanting to kill and hurt you and stuff. I don't play when it comes to hurting Marinette."

"It's fine. And I know this now. Thank you! Do you really like my plan though? I wasn't sure how good it was."

"I do. Your plan is perfect and I'm sure Marinette will like it. What should I say to her when I get back to my house?"

"She was at your house?!?"

"Yeah. She was. We were watching a movie."

"Oh. I didn't know she was there otherwise I wouldn't have come."

"I'm glad you did. I'm glad you came. I'm glad you thought of some other way to get her back without talking. She was really upset at you and can't talk to you. But we need to meet after school away from Marinette. She can't know that I'm working with you. She'll feel so betrayed. This means I have to pretend to hate you in school."

"Ok. If it means getting Marinette back then I'll go through anything."

"So Team Revive Adrienette is a go?"

"It's a go. Although we might need to work on the name."

"Yay! Let's head back to my house before Marinette suspects anything."

"Okay."

They got up and started walking towards Alya's house. They talked about the plan the whole time. They talked about when to do it and where. They talked about everything. Adrien was busy writing down everything on his notepad. Eventually they got to Alya's house and he said goodbye and left. He needed to go home.

Alya walked in to find Marinette in the same place Alya had left her.

"What did he want?" She said referring to Adrien.

"Umm.... He wanted to see if I could get you to talk to him?" She said more like a question than a statement.

"And what did you say?"

"I told him that it was never going to happen. And that he should just leave you alone."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

Marinette looked a little skeptical for a second but believed it.

"Now let's continue this movie." Alya said as she hit the play button on the remote. She sat next to Marinette and watched the movie. After the movie was over she practically pushed Marinette out the door.