Chapter Two; Eliotts House

It was almost around 12pm. You were completely bored out of your mind, so you jumped back on your laptop and put on some Markiplier on YouTube. You plugged your pink and blue headphones that Shawn had got you for your Birthday a year ago. You started listening and giggling to the YouTube video, trying to get your mind off the disease thing. But then Eliott called.

"Hey Brooke! Wanna come over to my house?" Elliott said cheerfully.

"Hey, and erm. I'm not allowed to leave the house, Shawn is at work and by the way, did you hear the news..?" You said softly.

Elliot's cheerful voice faded. "News..? What happened? Was there another car crash again?" she said, sighing.

"Worse" you answered.

  "..Worse? What happened?" Elliot said, full of fear.

"Ther..-" you stopped, but then continued with your sentence. "..There was a disease outbreak in OUR town, Elliot. They haven't told us what disease it is or how it got into our town. I just found out this morning from Shawn. There's a meeting about this disease outbreak st 2pm. Maybe me and Shawn could swing by and pick you up and take you with..?" you replied.

Elliot stopped for a second, taking a deep breath. "O-okay. This news is kind of surprising. Meet me at my house at like a quarter after 1, and we'll go to this meeting." Elliot said.

"Alright, stay safe." you said, sighing.

  "I will, love you."

"Love you too, Ell, Bye" you said as you hit the hung up button on your iPhone.

  Man.. this is scary. I hope Shawn comes home soon so I can see Elliot. I can't leave her alone. We all need to be together" you thought.

•Thanks so much for reading! I'm taking a lot of time writing. By the way if you see a grammar mistake please comment and tell me.. I'm not so obervant.• 😂😅