Chapter 9

__________ Neymar's POV _________

The rest of the afternoon passed so quickly but I couldn't even tell because I was having a great time with Jasmine.

I really liked her but with the media always in my path it always bashed my personal life. Ever since myself and Bruna broke up I've been feeling a little lost.

"Jasmine, you've uh probably heard about my ex Bruna haven't you?" I ask her curiously.

"No.. Not really why? And what happened between you two?" She asks me looking so serious.

"She used to be my girlfriend and we both really loved each other. So much. But things didn't end up working the way we wanted it to. Obviously Suarez kind of got involved but I just felt like it didn't work for some reason. She's beautiful and a wonderful person but one night.. She was with another guy and got all worked up about it when I confronted her. I hate liars and deceivers." I mumble feeling down.

"I'm sorry to hear that Neymar. It must be hard for you, since you're a footballer. Not just any ordinary footballer, but one of the worlds top footballers and one of the best. I have no right to say anything since I don't know you but at the end of the day, your profession will always be like your happy place. Your teammates too. You get to play and work with amazing and skilled players who care about you so much." She says smiling as her brown eyes glisten.

The way she spoke almost made my heart melt and soothed me. I've never come across someone who I've only known for a few days with so much understanding in them.

"Jasmine. You're great. You're a wonderful friend. Thanks." I say smiling as I slide my hands through my hair.

It started getting a little windy and breezy and I turn around to see Jasmine keep pushing away her hair from her face but the wind was beating her. I help her by gently grabbing the strands of hair from her face and tuck it behind her ear.

"Thanks." She says blushing.

She looked so cute when she blushed. Her cheeks were so radiant and had this bronze glow and then they change into this soft baby pink colour when she blushes.

"Haha, why are you starring at me like that? Is there something on my face?" She asks me.

I snap out of my little daydream for her. My eyes and heard start to fill with lust and desire. I look at her and lean towards her and my lips press against hers as I gently kiss her.

She kisses me back as our lips interlock with one another and places one hand on my cheek. It almost felt like we needed to do this but we quickly snap out of it and she pulls herself away from me.

We both go quiet for a second until I break the silence.

"There was nothing on your face. I was looking at how beautiful you really are Jas." I say.

"I, I really don't know what to say." She says as she gets lost for words.

It wasn't long before we get interrupted by two people.

"Ooooh cheeky. Our boy Neymar is on it!" Antoine's voice shouts from behind us.

"Well well well Jasmine, what's this?" Valentine says as she giggles.

"Wait uh what are you doing here?" I say.

"Yeah and aren't you both supposed to be out together?" Jasmine asks.

"We were coming here anyways but then we come find you both" Antoine laughs.

"And see you guys kiss oh my god" Valentine says as she freaks out.

"And us baby girl" Antoine says as he quickly turns to Valentine and kisses her on the cheek.

"Broooooo" I say laughing at Antoine.

"Look who's talking Val" Jasmine says as she winks at Valentine.

"Oh my god. Antoine you did not?" She says as she starts to chase him in embarrassment.

Myself and Jasmine stand there watching Antoine get chased by Valentine until he turns around and grabs her and lifts her up, spinning her around.

"How romantic" Jasmine says as she giggles to herself.

But we're even more romantic, we just don't know" I say as I mutter under my breath.

"Excuse me?" Jasmine says as she heard what I said. Crap.

I quickly start to run away from her but she chases me.

_________ Jasmine's POV __________

I hear exactly what Neymar says and I feel awkward so I start chasing him. He sure knew how to run fast but while chasing him I seemed to forget everything and was only focused on him. 

His tanned body and fluffy hair kept grabbing my attention. He was Neymar Jr though. Really attractive and I can't deny that.

We run around as our feet get sunk into the sand. Suddenly Neymar stops and turns around and starts chasing me. I try to run fast but eventually he grabs me from the waist behind and pulls my body closer to his. So close I can feel his heart beat from running.

The sun starts to set as the night sky makes its way in eventually and Antoine rests his head on Valentine's thighs as she sits on the sand. I find myself turning around to be in Neymar's arms as he wraps his hands around me and kisses my head softly.

"I guess we are more romantic." I say looking up at him smiling.

"Of course baby girl" he says as he pecks my lip with a gentle kiss.