Chapter 7

HEYYY I'm currently writing this Author's Note at.. *checks time* 3:10 AM.. Whoops. I'm in Spain right now and i'm going to fly back to Holland tomorrow at eight.. I only have one week of summer left before school starts. Rip. Anyway, Imma just start writing this chapter instead of falling asleep on my laptop.
Enjoy!! ;)
-
[ Harry's POV ]
-
I slowly fluttered my eyes open, furrowing my eyebrows at the weird position I was laying in. I lazily scanned the room, noticing that I was laying in my living room, as my eyes landed on the brunette who was peacefully sleeping on my stomach with his legs on the end of mine. I yawned as I tried to stretch my neck-which felt extremely sore at the moment-groaning in pain. Louis made a weird noise in his sleep as his eyes started to flutter open. Louis slowly raised his head, examining the room as his eyes landed on me.

"Hi." He said with a sleepy smile playing on his lips, running his fingers through his messy hair. "Hello." I said with a hoarse, sleepy voice.

Louis sat up straight on my couch so that I had some room to get up as he yawned, stretching his arms above his head. I got up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen, checking the time. I clicked on my phone so it'd display the time. 6:04 PM. It read, and I frowned. That explains why I felt so hungry.

I scratched the back of my head, trying to remember what time we went to sleep. My mind instantly went to Niall and Liam leaving and me walking towards the living room after they left, glancing at the clock on my wall. 3 PM. It'd said. We slept for three hours? It only felt like ten minutes.

I shrugged and opened the fridge, grabbing what we had left of the tomato soup and poured it in two bowls. I then warmed up the tomato soup and brought everything to the living room where Louis was still seated on my couch with crossed legs.

"Want some soup?" I asked putting the two bowls on the table.

"I love soup!" Louis cheered, grabbing his bowl.

"Oh, Louis, wait! It's still ho-" I tried to warn him but I was too late, he already had a spoon full of hot tomato soup in his mouth. I watched how Louis' eyes widened, then filled with tears as he painfully swallowed all of it.

"Ow ow ow." He cried with his tongue out of his mouth and tears in his eyes. "Harry it hurts.. Why does it hurt? I hate soup." Louis said still keeping his tongue out of his mouth. "Lou, I was trying to tell you that you still had to wait a bit until you started eating because it was too hot.. I think you burned your tongue." I said, standing up to grab some ice cubes. "So I won't die?" Louis asked with big eyes. I chuckled, "of course not, silly."

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed one ice cube. I then walked back to the living room and handed it to Louis, "Here, put this on your tongue. But don't swallow, try to keep it there alright?" I said and Louis nodded, quickly putting the ice cube in his mouth. He frowned at first at the weird feeling, but then suddenly spit it out on his hand, "It's cold!" He yelled, glaring at the ice cube. I couldn't help but giggle, "It's supposed to be cold, Lou. It helps your tongue get better." I said pointing at the ice cube. Louis bit his lip, then put the ice cube back in his mouth. When the ice cube melted in his mouth, he stuck his tongue out and pinched it with his index finger.

"It feels numb." He says pouting.

"Yeah, that'll go away soon. But, I think our soup is ready to eat now." I said as I grabbed my bowl, taking a small sip. It was at a perfect temperature.

"Yeah, it's not hot anymore." I confirmed as Louis carefully grabbed his bowl, glanced at me, then slowly took a sip from his soup.

"It's delicious!" Louis exclaimed with a huge grin, taking another sip from his soup. I grinned and ate my own soup as well.

-

After we finished our soup, Louis and I changed into our pajamas and were cuddled up on my couch in front of the TV. I was sitting on the couch, and Louis was laying with his head on my lap as I gently stroked my fingers through his hair. It kind of had become a habit of mine, I guess.

"Harry?" Louis asked fiddling with his fingers.

"Yes, Lou?" I asked looking down at the brunette.

"Can we watch a movie? Please?" Louis begged and I chuckled, "Of course we can, kitten." I grinned, pinching his cheek. Louis blushed with a shy smile playing on his lips, "Kitten?" he asked, slightly confused.

"Oh.. uh, I guess it just slipped out of my mouth.. Sorry." I said blushing a bit as well. Louis giggled, "I like it." He said and I smiled.

"What movie'd you like to watch?" I asked fixing my eyes back on the tv screen.

"I.. I don't know. I've never really seen one.." He said innocently. I frowned, "Never?" Louis shook his head. "Alright then. I'll just put some random movie on." I said, scrolling through the movies on my TV.

After two minutes, I decided to watch Puss in boots, since it used to be my favorite, and it was a movie about cats. I clicked on play and Louis snuggled closer to me, watching the TV with curious eyes.

After about forty minutes, my eyelids were starting to droop of tiredness. I tried to keep them open which kind of worked for ten more minutes, but then I just had to close them. I don't know why I felt this tired, but I instantly fell asleep with the shorter boy still on my lap.

-

Hey!! Thank you guys so so so much for 1,7K reads! It really means a lot to me :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter.. I don't really like how it turned out, but oh well, I had to update.