TigerClaw

~(Y/n) pov~
After punching the punching bag you bought yesterday in your apartment, you felt as though you should head outside for some fresh air. You headed up the fire escape and sat on the edge of the building breathing in the cold air of the night. You then sensed someone watching you. You looked around and saw nothing. You shook it off and continued to look out onto the city. Minutes went by to what felt like and hour. You then feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn to see a giant tiger. You almost fell off the building but he caught you.
     "You ok cub?" He says helping you to your feet.
     "Ya I'm fine but who are you?!?" You ask in shock.
      "I'm TigerClaw the most feared assassin in all of Asia. I came to see if you were ok. You seemed stressed." You didn't say anything you just stood there silent. You were stressed from work and all the idiots in this world.
       "I don't want to talk about it." You say not making eye contact.
       "I see. I must be going now-"
       "Wait!" You say grabing his arm.
       "Thank you TigerClaw."
       "For what?"
       "For making sure I didn't fall to my death." TigerClaw blushed a little and didn't make eye contact.
       "Your welcome and don't tell anyone that I saved you." He says running off across the buildings.
       "I promise." You wisper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey ya'll I'm so sorry. These things are terrible!!! 😣 but if you like them (no one will XD) let me know what I should do next. FoxGarg this is for you XD