Instantly I knew that Flora was my favorite; her eyes didn't hold the cold distance that the others clearly showed.

All three were dressed in a black Victorian goth style.

A blond, a redhead and a brunette.....wait. She wasn't a brunette which destroyed my chance at making jokes about them.
Though I knew with them I wouldn't have much chance to joke around.

My eyes shifted back towards Athena, she kept glaring at me with her purple eyes.

"I can't believe it", she whispered roughly.

"Can't believe what?",the king asked.

"The potion, her body already started resisting it."

I didn't exactly know what all of that meant but I knew my body felt very strange. The feeling of being possessed lurked around, but at the same time I felt that I was fighting it.

"We will have to start and move fast before her spirit resists all of it.", Ivy said walking around the table.

"Start what," I asked bewildered.

I waited but nobody answered me.

"Start what?", I yelled this time, but regretted it soon after. A sharp bang shot through my cheek as the king slapped me and growled,

"Shut up."

I couldn't help but feel anger towards him but what would I do I was at his mercy; tied on a table, surrounded by three powerful witches and the King of vampires himself.

Again I almost laughed at the peculiar circumstances.

'I mean who else is the vampire king's prisoner and is hated so far by every vampire.'

Suddenly Athena started chanting in the foreign language that sounded vaguely familiar and I realized that she must be the same witch that had come everyday.

Soon Ivy and Flora had joined Athena in her chanting.

Wind that seemed to come from nowhere blew around the room in a million whispers. Cold shivers wrapped their fingers around me and a searing pain entered my mind.

The witches hands were stretched above me now, each releasing streams of power that came from their palms in the color of their eyes.

I writhed from side to side as far as my bound limbs would let me. Suddenly heat involved me, melting away the icy shivers in an instant; it blazed through my body and set everything on fire.

When it became too much I screamed and ear piercing scream that they must have heard all through the castle; It came from far deeper than my vocal cords it seemed unnatural. Daggers and knives wound their way into my head, I felt myself growing unconscious.

"Flora," Athena yelled, "heal her, her body is shutting down, we can't let her go now."

Flora shifted and for a moment her magic died and she came to the end of the table where my head was. She had a similar pose that Rayne had taken.

When her magic touched me again, I felt instantly stronger. Stronger to push the unyielding force away that seemed to want to tear my soul out.

When I pushed the force gripped stronger. Ivy and Athena started to chant louder and I howled in pain.

A low groan escaped Flora's lips and all of a sudden she gripped her chest and stumbled backwards; I felt that the force grew weaker and I pushed against it with all my might. Athena and Ivy did the same as Flora had done and I felt the force around my spirit leave me completely but I was exhausted.