Because 13 Words Were Not Enough

Hey there everyone! *dresses up in a velvety burgundy robe and dances -not naked, this not MATURE rated- chanting spells around the bonfire under a full bloody moon*

Hey there everyone!
*dresses up in a velvety burgundy robe and dances -not naked, this not MATURE rated- chanting spells around the bonfire under a full bloody moon*

According to Equinoxes and Solstices summer is officially over and we give a not so warm welcome to autumn, the most haunted season of all. Last year I came up with an idea of creating a 13 words writing challenge and tag other 13 people to do it. I never thought it would drag more than the first 26 tagged friends but in the end it turned more viral than a zombie apocalypse! There were thousands of stories in more than two languages. It was such a wonderful, community engaging experience that I definitely want to try it out again. This year there's more room for fright, and you'll have 31 words to scare the heck out of us and the rest of Wattpadia!

October first the challenge will be up. I'll tag the first 10 people and you'll do the rest by summoning up your friends to join. 31 words no more no less. The #31creepywords is the bond that will unite us even stronger than yellow ribbons and black magic.

DanielaCriadoNavarro espéralo en Español!!!
LynnS13 will be tagging other 10 people to make it a double round on that first day.

Well, that's all folks!
We'll see us around in a month!

I politely invite fright WattVampires Wattpad WattVampiros _ShortStory_ CoffeeCommunity tebebrissomnia Fantasy_Community FairytaleCommunity
to join us in this activity because it's not about me, but how about writing can join so many great people, friends, writers in different languages in only 31 words.