Lesbian

Lesbian - A woman who is primarily attracted to other women.

❂ Actress That Are Lesbian ❂

☞ Ruby Rose

☞ Jodie Foster

☞ Amanda Bearse

❂ Singers That Are Lesbian ❂

☞ Natalia Zukerman

☞ Angel Haze

☞ Oh Blimey The Kid

Being lesbian its something you don't just decide. You are born to be attracted to women. And you then discover that you are who you are.

❂ A Couple Tips For Coming Out As Lesbian ❂

☞ Don't feel pressured.

☞ Don't label yourself if you don't want to. Although you may feel ready to come out, you may not feel you fit any particular 'label'.

☞ Don't think that you'll have to choose between your faith and your sexuality.

☞ Read how other people came out.

☞ Tell one person.

Don't be scared of what people will think about you if you come out lesbian. Of all things people will find it interesting or kinda hot. ;)

✰ INSPIRTATIONAL STORY ✰

Elizabeth Koke, 29, literary publicist & event planner

"I did the cliché thing: I went to my first Ani DiFranco concert and had a religious experience, watching these two girls intensely embrace each other during a performance of 'Swan Dive.' I don't think I was thinking, I am gay, but it was definitely, I am this. I don't know what this is, but I identify with it.

"Coming out was a political act for me in high school. I made posters with the gay-straight alliance like, 'Queer. Have No Fear!' or 'Gay? That's OK!' We would have layered posters, so when someone would rip one down, another poster would read, 'You just committed an act of hate.'"

Go to this link for more ↣ http://www

Go to this link for more ↣ http://www.refinery29.com/2014/10/75917/national-coming-out-day-nyc-lesbians#slide-1

✰ INSPIRTATIONAL MUSIC ✰

"Same Love (Freestyle) By: Angel Haze"

(originally by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis)