Chapter 16 - Chinese Food

Start from the beginning

“You might as well have one too, Jakie.” I was caught by surprise at how my voice sounded. I’d never heard it sound like that. It was so strange... Seductive and sensual? It scared me. I had never felt this need in me.  

Places of my body began to tighten unconsciously and I wasn’t the only one who was so aroused. I could feel Jacob’s erection touching my body, only making me want him more.  

But I knew I had a limit.

And I wasn’t going to cross it as much as I might want to at the moment. 

“Um- I’m sorry Evelyn, I-” He started to move away from me and I felt my heart plummet. 

“No Jake, keep kissing me.” I whispered. 

The look in his eyes was so beautiful. I loved seeing how much he wanted and loved me. It felt good to know that it wasn’t just me who was affected. 

Jacob returned to his spot, hovering over me, and we continued to kiss. I loved the way our bodies fit so well together. The feelings of his rib case with mine, his hipbones touching mine. It felt like we had been made to be this close.  

“Evelyn.” He said my name in that husky voice of his. 

“Oh my God! Oh, wow. This is not good. Rated R. Oh shit!” Was that my mother? Oh no! That's my mother!  

“Oh shit, Jake. Get off.” I whispered frantically. He was already two steps ahead of me when he jumped off from on top of me and onto the floor. I grabbed one of the pillows that had fallen to the ground and tossed it to him. 

He covered his man jewels and gave me a pleading look. 

“Sorry.” I mouthed. My mother stood in front of the door with a plastic bag in one hand and the other covering her eyes. 

This is so embarrassing. I. Am. Going. To. Die! 

“Mom,” I said calmly. “You can look now.” My heart was beating at a hundred miles an hour and my nerves were going insane.  

My mom took her hand away from her shut eyes hesitantly. Her mouth was in this awkward form that I would have found funny if we were in another situation. 

She opened one eye and then the other when she noticed the scene was PG again. Well, PG-13 considering the fact that Jake had a pillow covering his friend. Oh God, Jake. Poor Jake. He must be dying back there! 

“Phew! I hope I didn’t interrupt anything!” Was she serious? She had interrupted something. 

“Um. You kind of did-” My mother cut me off before I could finish my statement.

“Oh no I didn’t.” She objected with a confused face. 

“Mom! Yes you-” Was she seriously denying what she had witnessed? What was wrong with her? 

“Shut up!” My mom shouted.

“Evelyn!” Jacob pleaded. 

“Okay.” Oh! I get it now. She was trying to avoid the subject. Which was good. My mom is just so awesome it isn’t even normal. 

“Alright, children! I bought some Chinese take out. Let’s eat!” Even though my mom tried to keep a calm and collected avoid-the-subject face, it was clear she was struggling. 

I looked at Jacob who was frozen where he stood. His tan face was bright red and his hand was tightly holding the pillow to his excited area. 

I didn’t know why but I burst out into a series of chuckles. This was hilarious! 

My mom and Jake looked at me with surprised faces and then my mom started to laugh as well.  

“Oh wow. That was funny! Endless classic.” My mom laughed and I did the same. 

“I know I should be mad but this is hilarious! Look at Jake’s face!” I pointed at him and he flushed a deeper red. 

He ran his free hand through his hair and let out a forced chuckle. 

“I know! And his hand! This is just like a movie, guys!” My mom was cracking up as she pointed to where Jake held his pillow. 

I felt bad for him but I couldn’t help but laugh. It felt so good! My mom, Jake, and I all in the same room and laughing about the same thing. It was perfect! 

Yes, I’m weird. A normal person would be dying of embarrassment by now but the scene was so humorous and Jake’s reaction along with my mother’s was too much to let go. 

“Alright. I think we should stop torturing him, Mom.” I bit my lip to stop from laughing. Poor baby. 

I walked over to him and pecked him. 

“You’re so mean.” He said and I chuckled. My mom was giggling as well. 

“Sorry, babe. You have to admit that was funny!” I defended myself. 

“Yeah.” He chuckled. 

My boyfriend moved his hand away from his crotch and tossed the pillow aside. 

“Calm?” I asked. 

“Yeah. You disappointed?” He rose a single eyebrow. That looked very sexy... But I'm mad at him!

“Jake!” I slapped his arm playfully and felt my skin start to heat up. 

“Good one, Jake!” My mom was laughing as if she hadn’t heard the sexual comment the boy had just made to her daughter. She was unbelievable! 

My boyfriend smirked at me and kissed my forehead. I shook my head. Now I was the one who had to stand embarrassed while he laughed. 

“Alright! Let’s eat!” Jake hollered. I rolled my eyes at his cheerfulness.

“You’re the best, you know that, Cynthia?” He kissed my mom’s cheek and she giggled. 

“Yes. I. Am!” She sang.  

And we all had a yummy Chinese dinner together. My heart was soaring at how wonderful this wednesday night had turned out. It couldn’t have been any more perfect. Me, my mom, and my boyfriend enjoying the night together with endless jokes and laughs and a ton of Chinese food.

_____________________________________________________________________________Hope you liked it! (: Vote, comment, and fan! Thanks! I chose this song because it might not be exactly like Jake and Ev but it has its similarities. I like how it reminds me of their little scene. Haha!