.

"What do you do here for fun runt." The blue eyed one asks Tristan I think. I grimace at the 'runt' part.

"I'm not a runt." I complained.

Tristan laughs."Dude your a runt. Your small, probably didn't even hit puberty yet, and you look like a girl." I felt my eye lid twich and I put my hand on to soothe it away.

"I'm starting to dislike the both of you."

They shrug simataneously* . "You get some and you loose some." They said. I was about to walk away until Christian grabs my arm. I tried pulling away but I was unsuccessful his grip was like steal. My wrist is probably going to be black and blue the time he does let go, I thought to myself.
Tristan smiles brightly,"but you never answered my question. I'm bored William I wanna have fun so tell me. Where's all the fun places?"Chris let's go backing away from me I rub my wrist slowly eyeing the two.

Something about them wasn't all there and it confuses me.

"Well? I'm waiting."
I bite my lip and looked around in the hall.

"The meadow." I stared looking out towards it it was a maze and only I know the correct path with out getting lost . Tristan smiles brightly and nod.

"Let's go!"

××♡××

"Cute kid." Professor Bell says rubbing his small beard. The tall man in front of him just hums his answer. "Reminds me of his mother."

"No one is as fair as my wife." The taller man says proudly glancing up at the potrait*.

The smaller man walks up to the small potrait*. "But it has been years since she passed. Though your son is a male he do resembles much to a woman. I'm able to say he seems to take on much from his mother." The taller man grimace at the shorter man's opinion.

"Let's move on shall we? I'm going on a short. Business trip and I can't take my sons. Will it be okay for them to stay here for a while until the fiancé settle down?" Mr. White nods his mind drifting off else where.

"Brilliant. I will be back in the end of the week." The shorter walks off into the hall. "It's great to see you away from that thing, you look better now." The door close softly then the voices start.

That boy?

Lina is the fariest...

When was the last time you checked .....

She told me not to.

Is she here...

××♡××

"Mirrior, mirror....on the wall..." I start chanting the old line. "Who's the fariest of them all?"

The black mirrior shows nothing not even a reflection. I start to repeating the line when a form of a face shows up. "It's been a long time since I heard that voice, that line." I sighed brushing back my hair.

"I don't need you any more,Tzíni ."

"Then why you called?"

"Who's the fariest of them all?"

"Ah such an old question used in the now..."

"Just answer me." The shadowy form pulls on a smile.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, hm? Though it been so long, I missed our fun, the fariest of them is in fact your son. Seems like the apple didn't fall to far from the tree."
"No one could take her place." I grumbled in thought. No one...

"Looks like it happened already." Tzíni says. "And to think you did all that work for nothing.

"Her own son?"

"Look at him innocent and kind just like her no wonder. Seems to me anyone one can take her place... I seem to forget her name. Emily, Lily, Lilita.... Oh I forgot."

I balled my hands into a fist. "Lina."

"Bless you."

"Her name is Lina."

"I'm sorry I didn't catch that."

"Her name is Lina!" I cried out slamming the mirror down breaking it. I sighed breathing in the dark smoke that came seeping out of the mirror.

"Welcome back master."