Copyright and Introduction

Copyright

All the characters and scenarios in the book are solely a part of the writer's imagination in order to throw light on the several issues which the author finds descriptive enough to include in the book in order to create certain awareness as well as a way to entertain a certain amount of audience. No part of this book maybe reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

The media, and images, used belong to their respective owners. The writer henceforth, doesn't hold any right on any of them; hence they are free to use by any one.

Copyright© Neha2016.
***

Authors Note:- I apologise for any of the grammatical errors you come across. Due to my busy schedule, I haven't really got the chance to look into the errors, so please forgive this little woman here. But I hope you enjoy the book. Happy Reading!!

Introduction

A lamp is that object of light which provides it's brightness infront of your eyes through the source of a bulb fixated inside a decorative piece. And indeed that lamp may help us to view the darkness of the world. But has anyone wondered how do humans get that source of light, when they lose the only way through which they can view the world? The eyes, the most important organ of our body through which we experience a number of activities around, and chose the path of righteousness.

One can't even imagine the pain of losing the ability to view the universe, but given the number of population around, the people who suffer from such drastic scenarios is considerably increasing with each day. Some of them lose the ability to live and some of them are so strong yet enthusiastic to even cope up with the loss of their lives with a smile.

Something similar perspires in the lives of two beautiful teenagers, Karishma Wahi and Udit Shenoy who were strong, dedicated, hardworking and very ambitious but with the sudden force of their destiny their lives, suffer a setback on the road to their career.

Karishma, being the stronger one changes the dimensions of her life according to her new personality whereas Udit, who was unable to tackle the loss confines himself into the darkness of the night, unaware that every dark night is followed by a beautiful morning.

What happens when the destinies of these two souls collides, and gets intertwined in such a way that the darkness that engulfs their surroundings, is forced to evade due to the innocence and purity of Karishma's heart and soul?

Will Udit realize that there is more to him than meets the eye? Will Karishma be able to bring back his older self again and will they be able to move ahead in their careers with the challenges that surround them due to their loss of an integral part of the body?

So many queries but the answer resides only in one phrase, that is the need of life, "Lamp To Your Soul!"

How was the intro guys? It is another facet of the Unconditional Love series but with a all new aspect.

The description will be very apt and tighter and no introduction para's in this one, though there will be inspiring quotes.

Please do vote and comment.