Mommy?

Emily's POV:
It's the day. Asking Alison the big question. Well third biggest question. I placed it all in and wrote her name on a tag and tied it to a bow and tied the bow around the box. I placed a video camera and hid it slightly. I sat down on the bed and waited for her to get home for work. I heard her walk up the stairs. I hit record and say back down. She walked in. "Hey baby. How was your day." She walked over to me and kissed me. "It was great. I got you a present today." I smiled holding it out to her. She sat on the bed. "Em. You shouldn't have." I smiled. She untied the bow and opened the box. Her eyes widened and she gasped. She smiled and started tearing up. She looked up at me smiling. "Will you?" She nodded her head and placed the box on the bed and kissed me. I kissed her back passionately. It was a chaste kiss but it meant something. It was amazing. "I love you Emily." She then pushed me back on the bed and lifted my shirt up. "And I love you too little baby." I smiled. I pulled her up to me. "I love you too Alison. More than you'll ever know." I leaned in and kissed her. Her hand still on my stomach. She pulled my shirt off and went back to kissing me. She kissed my cheek, my ear, my neck, my chest, and then my stomach. She started leaving little love marks in the shape of a heart all around my stomach. I looked down at her and smiled a lot. God she's so beautiful. And cute. It's been 6-7 months with her and it's great. Once we reach a year or hear and a half I'm thinking about getting a promise ring for her.

Alison's POV:
I was leaving love marks all over her stomach. I was so happy she asked me to be the other mother of the baby. Our baby. I'm kind of nervous though. What if I'm not a good mother? What if he or she hates me? Ugh. Relax Alison. Emily wouldn't have asked if she thought those things. You're okay. I stopped leaving love marks down her stomach. I looked at it. Too bad there was none on her neck showing she's mine. But we don't need people asking questions. Or making rumours. I gave Emily her shirt back and she put it on. I grabbed my phone and opened my camera. I turned it to the front camera. I leaned and kissed her: her hand on my cheek. I took the picture and dropped the phone on the bed. I put my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. The kiss got really heated in a matter of seconds. I pulled back. "As much as I want to continue this...your mom is downstairs. What about tomorrow? It's Saturday and she's at work all day." I smirked at her. She nodded and pecked my lips. Should we be having sex? Is it going to be okay with her being pregnant? I decided to let that go until tomorrow. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. I posted the picture of us kissing.

Caption: We're gonna be mommies!💕👶🏽👶🏽👶🏽

As soon as I posted it, likes and comments came rushing in.

@hanna.marin: awe! So proud of you guys! Yay!!!

@spencer.hastings96: congrats! Awe my two little babies growing so fast. I mean now 3 babies❤️

@aria_mont_gomery: AWE!!!! #emison

@emily.fields_: I love you baby. Thank you for being the second mother to our child.

I looked at her and smiled. "I love you too babygirl." I hugged her and she hugged back. I trailed my hand to her tummy, and traced little circles on it. She giggled. "Ali, thank you. For being so supportive. Saying yes to my offer. For being patient with me. I love you. I can't thank you enough for all you do for me. I don't know what I'd do without you." I smiled and looked into her chocolate brown eyes. I got lost in them and leaned in. She leaned in to. Then pulled me on top of her still kissing. I pulled back and laid next to her. Cuddling my head into the crook of her neck. She held me tight. My hand was still on her stomach. I was enjoying every second of this. I love being with Emily. I don't have to try and be someone I'm not. I can be me. I'm definitely head over heels for her.