The After Math

2 weeks later...
Emily's POV:
I woke up in Ali's arms. I turned to her and smiled. I went to kiss her but I felt like I was going to throw up. I quick got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I made in time and started puking. I hear someone walking towards me. "Em? Baby, are you okay?" Ali said kneeling down and rubbing my back. I nodded. "Yea. It's probably just from the Chinese food last night." I got up and brushed my teeth. Ali went back to our room and sat on the bed. I walked in and sat next to her. "Em?" I looked at her. "Yeah?" She smiled. "Even though you just threw up but you did brush your teeth...can I have my good morning kiss?" I smiled and nodded, leaning in slow. Ali got mad and grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. I kissed back smiling through it. She pulled away. "Why can't we just kiss like the couples on tv without smiling? Where it's all serious and hot and sexy?" I cocked my head a little. "So this isn't hot and sexy?" I crashed out lips together and she kissed back immediately. To spice it up I put my hand on her inner thigh, and she gasped. I took that chance to slip my tongue in her mouth. Exploring every inch of it. I pulled my tongue out but her teeth caught it. Biting and sucking on it. I unbuttoned her jeans she slept in last night. I went to stick my hand in her underwear but I felt it coming back up again. I pulled away from Ali and ran to the bathroom again.

Alison's POV:
Em started to kiss me. And it was hot. I was so turned on. She unbuttoned my pants and I felt her fingers slightly slip into my underwear. My center started to heat up. Then she pulled away and ran towards the bathroom. Leaving me there speechless and out of breath. And really turned on. I buttoned my pants back up and went to her. I held her hair while she was throwing up. I knew it wasn't the food we ate last night. There's something wrong with her. "Em. I'm gonna take you the hospital okay? You don't look good. You're getting pale." I threw shows on and fixed my hair. I grabbed her a liar of shoes and put them on her. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car. I placed her in gently and kissed her cheek. I got in and drove to the Doctors. They took her in and asked me to wait out in the waiting room. So I did.

Emily's POV:
I was sitting on one of the hospital beds waiting for my doctor to show up. He walked in with a chart. "Miss.Fields, we did some tests and it shows. You're pregnant. You're just experiencing morning sickness. You're about a week or so pregnant. I'm going to go get your friend for you." He left and I started crying. No. This can't be happening. I can't be pregnant. Not with his child..not now. Not ever. Ali walked in and saw me crying. She rushed over to me. "Baby. What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you in pain?" I looked into her eyes not knowing how she would react. "Ali..I-I-I'm p-pre-pregna...I'm pregnant." She just stares at me in shock. She didn't even blink. "Ali. Please say something." She snapped back into reality. "Hey. I'm sorry. Emily, whatever you choose to do with the baby, I'll support you." I smiled slightly still crying. She pulled me into her and hugged me. "I think I want to have an abortion." I said quietly. "Em. I hate that idea. But I can't make you keep the baby or even carry it. If that's what you want. Then okay." Was that what I wanted? It's still a human being. It has a heart beat. That's like killing an innocent person. I have to really think this through. Ali pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled back looking into her beautiful ocean blue eyes. "What was that for?" She grinned at me. "For earlier in our room. You had me turned on so bad." I giggled. "Well maybe later Ali-gator." I winked at her. The doctor came back and said I was okay to go. We got home and luckily mom was at work and dad was back in Texas. Ali suggested I tell my mom before it's too late and we talk it out as a family. She promised she'd be there when I told my mom. Until my mom got home Ali and I spent the day watching movies, cuddling, kissing, and her helping me on the bathroom from the sickness. I've been thinking a lot. Do I want to keep the baby? From the guy who raped me more than once? What if I can't love him or her? Or them?!? I can't kill an innocent baby. Can I put him or her up for adoption? Ugh. About and hour of thinking I came up with the answer. I would share it when my mom got home. Which was luckily in 5 minutes. After a few minutes she walked through the door. I stood up and followed her to the dining room. Ali followed behind me holding my hand. She whispered, "you can do this. I'll be right here. I love you." I smiled. "Mom. There's something we need to talk about." My mom sat down and pulled the chair out. "Okay honey. Sit." I pulled a chair out for Ali and then I sat down. "Mom today I went to the doctors. I wasn't feeling good this morning. They ran some tests and...I'm pregnant." She looked at me shocked. "What do you want to do with the baby Emily?" Ali looked at me and tilted her head raising an eyebrow. "I want to keep the baby. I can't get an abortion. It's like killing someone. I can't put him or her up for adoption. It's not right. This baby is growing inside of me and it's my responsibility to take care of it." My mom got up and hugged me. "I'll always support you honey." I smiled. I had Ali join the group hug. After that mom started on dinner while Ali and I went back up stairs. I sat down and Ali sat on my lap. "Now..where were we earlier?" Ali asked with a huge smirk on her face.

A/N: short chapter. I know. I'm sorry.