THE EYELINER PRINCE, BYUN BAEK HYUN!!!

Magsimula sa umpisa

-“We will be giving all of our attention to our fans.” – Baekhyun

“I don’t want the fans to give us attention & hopes but I want EXO to be known for always give fans lots of attention and hopes.” – Baekhyun 

-. Baekhyun often practice his face expression in front of the mirror after shower.

-Baekhyun is laughing whenever he watches his pre-debut photos and videos. #BaekhyunFacts

- Baekhyun believes if he was born to be a star. 

- Baekhyun and Tao were really closed during trainee days because Baekhyun help Tao learned Korean.

-Baekhyun thinks that he’s cute naturally. 

-Baekhyun admits if sometimes he’s still shy in front of his fans. 

- Baekhyun thinks that all of EXO-K’s members are weirdos. 

-Kai said that Baekhyun is a mood booster. Everyone’s happy when he’s around. 

- For the first time, Baekhyun thought if Suho was a fierce leader but now he sees Suho as a calm leader

-Baekhyun really adores Suho cause he’s so cool. 

-Baekhyun said whenever he feels confused or nervous, Suho will calm him.

-In his last birthday party, Baekhyun felt so nervous because it was the first time he celebrated his birthday with his fans. 

-Baekhyun joined lots of singing competitions since he was in elementary school. 

-Baekhyun wants to perform as perfect as SHINee on stage. 

-Baekhyun enjoys every little time when he perform on stage because it’s his dream since he was a little.

-Baekhyun and Kris: become friends with Kris because he’s handsome. Baekhyun and Suho: adores Suho because he’s cool. 

-Baekhyun is jealous towards Suho’s eyebrows. 

-Tao: “Baekhyun is so mature, he even never gets angry at all.” 

-“Many fans asked me to do ‘bbuing bbuing’ during the fan-signs but I was shy.” – Baekhyun

- Baekhyun was always teasing Tao, and that’s what make Tao really misses Baekhyun when he’s in China. 

-Baekhyun already had fangirls when he was in high school. Apparently, his voice attracted his girl friends. 

- D.O. said that Baekhyun is the most naughty member in EXO-K.

- A fan once asked Baekhyun who he likes the most in Girls’ Generation, then Baekhyun answered that he likes all of them. 

-Baekhyun blushes a lot in front of his fans, especially during the fansigning. 

-During the trainee days, Baekhyun liked to tease the maknaes, Tao and Sehun. 

-Baekhyun said that he really wants to know more about Kris.

-Baekhyun loves D.O. so much because he said that D.O. loves to talk, and he talks cutely.

-Baekhyun loves to play rock-paper-scissors, especially with Chanyeol. 

-Baekhyun likes fruits, especially strawberries. 

-Baekhyun said that Suho should take care of his health well because he’s important for the other members (EXO-K).

-. According to Suho and D.O., Baekhyun loves to nag with puppy eyes. 

-Baekhyun wishes that he could grow taller.