THE CUTE LITTLE PRINCE, LUHAN!!

Real Name : Lu Han (鹿晗)  

Stage Name : Luhan (루한)  

Nickname : Marilyn Monroe, Cute Little Prince  

Birthplace : Haidian District, Beijing, China  

Date of Birth : April 20, 1990  

Blood Type : O  

Height : 178 cm    

Nationality : Chinese  

Position : Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Face of The Group  

Specialties : Soccer, Rubix cube  

Hobbies & Interests : Animation, art, video games, computers, water sports, racket sports, nature sports, basketball, baseball, football, music, concerts/clubs, television, animals, travel, and singing.  

c: luhanfanbase

==================================

ALL ABOUT LULU ^_^

-Luhan is the 2nd member introduced of EXO by SM Entertaiment On December 27, 2011.

-Luhan positioned as Lead Vocal , Visual and Lead Dancer, and he was in the subgroup of EXO-M.

-Luhan was born on 20 April, 1990. ± 178cm height. And blood type is O.

-Haidian, Beijing (China) is the original Luhan.

-In 2008 he sang “I’m Letting You Go” and “In Love With The Future You”.

-Luhan and Xiumin will play soccer in the dorms.

-When Luhan sleeps he has this habit of putting an arm under his pillow.

-He says it’s more comfortable that way. Luhan learns Wushu with Tao, and twisted his waist.

-Usually trainees from China easily bully, but not with Luhan, it’s because he’s that typical easy-going.

-Luhan is pretty good at playing video games.

-He could also solving rubik cube for ± 2 minutes.

-Most of Luhan fans was a girl and Most of Luhan friends are girls.

-The first time to BC, among the first to say ‘hello’ on Luhan is Lay.

-Luhan trainee for a period of 1.5 years.

-When first met Lay was Luhan was a very friendly person.

-Luhan never thought beef could be expensive until he went to Korea.

-Luhan could do aegyo.

-Luhan have Weibo Account : weibo.com/u/1537790411

-A junior in high school, said Luhan had known since the days of school.

-Luhan denied it and said he was only ‘slightly’ famous high school because he used to play football on the field, and sometimes the girls would gather to see him play.

-Luhan said that he never received a love letter.

-Luhan dream is to become a singer because he loves singing.

-He was discovered by SM staff while shopping with a friend in the Myeongdong area. At that time he was an exchange student program in Korea.

-Luhan not cry easily. When he’s feeling down, he’ll find somewhere to be alone, where no one can find him.

-Luhan doesn’t get angry easily, and never holds grudges; he has a good temper.

-Luhan likes horror films and detective films.