THE EYELINER PRINCE, BYUN BAEK HYUN!!!

Name: Byun Baekhyun (변백현 | 卞白賢)

Stage name: Baekhyun (백현)

Date of Birth: May 6, 1992

Height: 174 cm

Blood Type: O

Specialities: Hapkido, piano

Position: Main Vocalist

Nationality: Korean

C: baekhyunbiased

==================================

FACTS ABOUT BAEK HYUN <3

-Baekhyun admits that following cameras on stage is hard. #BaekhyunFacts.

-Baekhyun feels so nervous on stage that sometimes his legs are almost trembling. 

-Baekhyun tried to use less eye-liner. 

-At first, Baekhyun worried if eye-liner would suit him well. But he relieved when he found out that his fans actually love it. 

- Baekhyun received a lot of advices from TVXQ’s Yunho. 

-Baekhyun wants to try many images for his appearances.

-Baekhyun’s weight is about 59 kgs. 

-Baekhyun admits that his high school friends sometimes laughed when they saw him danced.

-According to Kai, Baekhyun is a talented dancer.

- Baekhyun thinks that he’s really good at imitating people.

-Baekhyun wants to try every kind of CF, and testing his acting skill.

-When he was in high school, Baekhyun often made a cute expression so his friends would laugh.

-In their dorm, Baekhyun have the closest relationships with Chanyeol and D.O.

-Baekhyun will act cutely in front of the girl that she likes. #BaekhyunFacts

- Baekhyun likes a girl with a lot of charms and unique charisma. 

- Baekhyun prefers casual style like shirts and jeans because it’s comfortable. 

-Baekhyun feels so lucky to join SM, and so that he can practice his dance-skill more often.

- In school, Baekhyun often made a cute voice imitating someone so that his friends would laugh and applause for him. 

-Actually, Baekhyun and Tao have a close relationship before debut, and until now. 

-Baekhyun loves to make an ‘ugly’ face in front of his friends. 

-Until now, Baekhyun still can’t believe if he’s a part of SM Entertainment. 

-Baekhyun’s most amazing moment of his life is when SM Staffs asked him to join SM Entertainment.

-Baekhyun thinks that Tao is a really warm and nice person. 

-Baekhyun said that Super Junior’s Leeteuk has been really helpful to EXO even after they’re debuted.

- “We’re just like a family. We live together. We practice together. We’re so close.” – Baekhyun 

-“Our dream is to becoming the rookie of the year. We will be working really hard to achieve that dream.” – BaekhyuN