O________O KYUNGSOO!!

Birthname: 도경수 (Do Kyung Soo)

Stage Name: D.O. (디오)

Birthday: January 12 1993

Height: 173 cm

Speciality: Singing, Beat Box

Recruited into S.M via: 2010 S.M. Casting System

Position: Main Vocalist

Nicknames: Orchestra Boy, The Pop Out Eyes, Umma D.O., EXO’s Umma, Pororo

c:dokyungsoo

===========================

ABOUT D.O ^_^

-D.O., born January 12 1993, with birth name Do Kyung Soo.

-According to a Chinese magazine’s review, D.O. has a lot of anti fans in China already.

The anti fans issue was caused by an untruth rumour about M1 members (the planned name before EXO), when D.O. was still on his training days. The rumour said that when TVXQ held a concert, M1 members were busy playing their PSPs instead of watching their senior. So the angry Cassies started to hate on M1

But somehow, the rumour only pointed towards D.O. and Suho, although the rumour is not true.

- D.O. is obssessed with cleaning! His things are usually tidy organized. He sorts everything as its color, brand, and type.

Sehun: “D.O. is. When you go to his room and open up all his drawers, I guarantee you you’ll find everything neatly piled and organized. He even sorts his shirts by color and by type. Ah, well this isn’t to say that the rest of are unclean. We’re all pretty good with keeping our things organized, but D.O. is the cleanliest.”

- In EXO’s dorm, Kai was D.O.’s room mate.

- D.O. is the member who is in duty of cooking most of the time. Fans started to call him as EXO’s umma (mother in Korea)

Kai: “D.O. is actually in charge of cooking most of the time.”

-D.O. also wanted to be a chef.

-D.O. was founded by SM in the year 2010.

- D.O.’s parents support their child a lot when D.O. decided to be a singer.

-Little D.O. has taken many vocal courses.

-D.O. said that someday he would want to be the hair stylist or fashion designer for EXO, but when he said that, all members answered, “No, thanks”

-Lay’s first thought about D.O. was “He is cold and doesn’t talk a lot. But after knowing him better, he is someone who is kind and cheerful. And he sings well.”

- D.O. is very close to Kai. They were caught talking together by camera in many times.

-D.O. is one of the shortest member along with Suho, Xiumin, and Chen.

-For now, D.O. is the image of EXO-K along with Kai and Sehun.

-The time when D.O. didn’t understand what Lay was talking about when Lay describe him in Chinese and his eyes were going to “pop out”.

-Do Kyung Soo, Do is his surname, and in Korean Kyung means “Longitude”, Soo means “LUCK”

-Whenever D.O. gets nervous, he forget things easily.

Like in their most first interview in Inkigayo, D.O. was in charge to greet their fans but suddenly he forgot his line, so Suho helped him. And D.O. was just laughing so cutely.