I walked towards the gang and leaned on a nearby locker.

"We got loads of cash Jiyeon!"
Suga smiled.

I watched as he opened his backpack a tiny bit and I peeked in, inside there was wads of cash.

I gave Suga a thumbs up with a smile.

Taehyung and Jin walked over towards me with they're arms crossed.

"Want to skip school today and go do some shoplifting?"

Taehyung shot his rectangular smile.

I nodded.

Ring ring!

"Go time." Jin grinned.

I watched as Jin tiptoed to the emergency exit with Namjoon following behind him.

I scanned the area to find everyone had gone to first period leaving the hallway empty.

I crept after them with Jungkook,Suga,Taehyung, and Jhope closely behind me.

We all stopped in front of the emergency exit and stared at eachother.

Suga nodded and Namjoon responded with a smirk.

Namjoon kicked open the emergency exit and the bell rang, we had set off the alarm.

"Hurry!"

We all sprinted out of the emergency exit and scanned the area, we were at the front of the school.

"YAH STOP THERE!"

I turned around too see Mrs.Lee and her assistant walking towards us,  just as expected.

"YOU'LL GET EXPELLED JIYEON IF YOU RUN!"

I looked back and forth between the boys and Mrs.Lee.

"Annyeong Mrs.Lee!" I waved.

"To the gates!" Namjoon ordered.

We all raced behind Namjoon who lead the way.

"COME BACK HERE NOW!"

We sprinted for what felt like hours not looking back trying to lose our escape from them.

We finally realised we had lost them and found ourselves walking the streets of downtown Seoul.

I looked left and right too see nobody around this area and only a few shops were open.

"Let's go in that one." Taehyung pointed towards a cd store.

"Gaja." I nodded.

I walked alongside with Taehyung as we made our way towards the cd store until Namjoon called our names.

We turned around too see Jin panting from all the running we did.

"Wait I'm still out of breath."