I opened the door wanting to puke at the figure before me.

"Where's your father?"

"What's it to you nobody wants you here." I scoffed.

I felt a whack to my head and turned around, my father pushed me out of the doorway and swung it open for her to enter.

"Ignore her EunHee she's just being ignorant, come on in."

I watched as my fathers girlfriend strutted into our home and plopped down onto our couch.

"I'm really hungry BeomSeok can you cook me something?"

She made a puppy face towards my father.

"Anything for you EunHee!"

My father bowed and scurried towards the kitchen whipping her up something to eat.

"You're crap you know that?" I muttered without realizing I said that out loud.

EunHee yawned and turned her attention towards me.

A smirk spread on her face and she lumbered towards me with her arms crossed.

She was so tall I had too look up too see her.

"No matter what you think of me I will be here. Your father is going to marry me and I'm going to be rich. You will be gone once we get married, you're worthless you know that?"

She flicked my forehead.

"Here you go EunHee honey."

She spun around watching my father as he placed rice along soup down onto the table.

She turned her attention back towards me and hugged me.

"Have fun at school Jiyeon Fighting!"

She squeezed me for a few seconds and released.

I watched as she skipped over towards my father and they sat down together eating.

She's so fake and a whole another person around my father.

I snapped out of my thoughts and rushed upstairs to wash up.

I quickly threw on a black shirt with ripped jeans, we were supposed to wear school uniforms but I throw mine out, and my converse and raced out the door.

I wanted to quickly leave the place, being around them two together made me sick to my stomach.

I tried not to pay attention to it much and distracted myself by sprinting towards school.

I jumped up the steps of the front of the school and threw open the front doors.

I walked inside with my head held high, some people stared and pointed but who could blame them, my reputation said a lot.

"Jiyeon ah!"

I looked over to my right to see Jungkook gesturing for me to come over.