Bully

I'm in a new school every year so nothing's new to me, the stares, the laughing, being called a freak with new friends, the outcast or what ever you want to say, I've learned to to only let it hurt me on the inside and not on the outside.

Today was my first day at this new school I don't even remember the name of.

Walking up to the school gates I saw the usual the sluts, the jocks and the nerdy girls, the nerdy boys and the in between people who just wonder around aimlessly.

I Shoved my hands into my pockets and walked up to the main office and too my timetable and my schedule and heading to my first lesson, science.

Sitting at the back of the class everyone else filled in the empty seats.

"Ugh another new girl"

"We what's she wearing?"

"Really jeans and a baggy top in autumn? we"

Oh Jesus- stupid sluts

"Sorry but I don't care what you have to say about me, I'm not staying here long so fuck off"

And the room fell silent.

Ugh great let me guess the class jock. I peered through my lashes at the boy and yep just as I thought the school jock, brown tousled hair, piercing green eyes, and to go with the perfect body. Lets say the perfect cliche boy. I looked back down at my work and doodled in the corner of my page.

"So you're the new girl?"

I looked up to see the school jock staring down at me

"And let me guess, you're the school jock that all the girls stare at while you walk down the hall or into a class room and when someone doesn't take interest you suddenly feel the need to get their attention, giving you the reason to talk to me correct ?"

"I wouldn't talk to me like that, I don't cope well with smart arse girls who think they know me before even introducing themselves to me!"

He slammed his fist on the table and stormed out of the class in a huff.

What was his problem?

Class was slow and by the time the ell had gone I was just wanting to go him already, I hate first days of school your bags so full up you can't get anything out, I need to get my planner, ugh.

There we go

Music.

That's not to bad I guess, just the fact I might have to socialise or see jock boy again, I never did get his name.

"Lena you can take the dear at the back"

I moved to the back of the class slumping my bag down hopelessly when a figure appeared next to me so I did what i always did ignored them, I placed my things on the desk but there where scattered across the floor as someone had pushed and thrown then around the room, great jerk boy was sitting with me. just wonderful. so coincidental. ugh. i picked up my schedule and pencil case placing them back on the table.

"jerk."

"freak"

"arse hole"

"out cast"

"loner"

"got more friends than you"

"By what one?"

And then there was silence, his first where clenched so tight his knuckles where white, I felt the sudden urge to touch his hands, but I denied the feeling. Staying in my seat.