12

Joker.
--------------------------

I'm coming for her, and I'll kill anything that stands in my way.
I crave her.
I haven't felt like this in a long time.

"Hey J, I'm home honey!" Her sweet voice called.
"In the kitchen, baby" I called back, taking in the sweet aroma of the tomato sauce i continued to season, stir, and season again.
I wasn't much of a cook, but she never seemed to mind.
As She walked in I could hear her footsteps, and before I turn around she wraps her hands around my waist, hugging me from behind.
"Hey, im cookin' here!" I laugh lightly, turning around in her arms, kissing the top of her head lightly before shooing her away.
"Go set the table while I finish" I order, smiling at the beautiful women in my arms.
She smiles up at me before backing away, grabbing the near by plates and leaving to the table.
She was beautiful, with her bright green eyes and dark brown hair.
While we ate, we laughed and talked, not worrying about any of the problems at hand.
She helped me forget the bad.
We ended the night with a movie in our small queen bed in the middle of our cruddy apartment.
She cuddled into me,
I leaned into her.
"Goodnight, Jack"  she whispered, closing her eyes lightly.
"Goodnight, Jane." I whispered back.
And we sat there, the two of us, in our perfect little imperfect world.
the world she made good.
The me she made good.

But that me was gone now.
And now I needed my Harley.
"How far are we?" I ask the boys as I sat in the passenger seat, tapping my foot impatiently.
"We're about 5 minutes away, boss. After we get to the casino, we will grab him and you can go through the back"
I nod in response, rubbing my face with my hands, clearing my thoughts of all that is better off being left in the past.
I shake my head a bit, letting out a laugh.
Let's have some fun.

---------------------------

Authors note:
Yeah short update homies but I have to plan out how I'm going to write this for it all to make sense 😂 sorry for the delays, I'm just gonna update when I update and not even tell you guys when I am anymore bc it's been brought to my attention that it's misleading bc I usually take a few extra hours or days to edit it some more and I end up not staying true to my word, so I'm fixing that now (thank you for being honest with me on that, you know who you are homie :) )Also, Thanks for 4K reads! That's actually insane to me, especially since this is my first book! So uh I hope you enjoy and I will be updating as soon as I can!

~B :))))