3*

Joker.
---------------------------

A few days after that visit I was telling you about earlier, Harleen came crawling back, like I knew she would.

I was sitting in the chair, awaiting my doctor visit. I guess even miss Harleen finds my fun too intense for her, and I doubt I'll be seeing much of her again.
Damn it. My plan has a bit of a set back.
The door to my room makes that oh so familiar clanking sound, meaning that the new doctor is here, or so I think. Once I hear those same clicking of heels and I look up, surprised at the view in front of me.
"Uh... Hey Mr. J, can we talk before we start the session?"
I smile.
The plan is back on.
"Oh of course" I say deeply slowly swaying my head, adding a slight chuckle.
She smiles at me, sitting down in the same spot as always.
"Well, I wanted to, apologize for what I said the other day" she says dropping her head down a bit, almost ashamed.
"I... I wanna make it up to you, puddin'... I mean, we are friends right?" She says looking up at me with those hopeful orbs.
"Puddin' ? And I thought I was your crazy patient" I say harshly, slumping back into my chair, rolling my eyes along the way.
"No no no! You are my friend Mr. J! I'm so sorry, I... I just thought it was too good to be true." She says, and quite pleadingly might I add.
"And, uh, as for puddin', you asked me what nickname I'd give ya, and if you'll still let me be you're friend... I'd call you that" she says to me with a small smile.
I lean up a bit, opening my mouth to start to say my response, getting cut off by her standing up and saying
"Oh oh oh! And I almost forgot! I want to do something for ya!" She walks over to my side of the table, and begins unbuckling my straight jacket.
Well, I wasn't expecting this at all.
"Why the sudden, change of heart, Harley?"  I ask looking into her eyes for anything suspicious.
Harley stops on the last buckle  keeping me restrained.
"I don't know. I just feel like we have this, this connection. And I care about your happiness, so if this makes you happy, I'll do it. I'll do it for you puddin'." She states passionately, unbuckling the final buckle.
I expand my arms, finally getting to move them after all this time.
I let out a nice laugh. One step closer to freedom.
I stand from my seat, walking towards Harley, her taking a step back every step I take foward. Her smile slightly drops. Mines dropped completely.
"Uh... Puddin'? Whats-"
I cut her off, back handing her right across her cheek.
"That, is for cutting me off earlier."
Her head is frozen, shocked at the move I just made.
I grab her head, right under her jaw, making her look at me.
"Oh sweet, sweet Harley. What a good thing you have done for me."
I get extremely close to her face, looking into her eyes before saying
"And I really, really appreciate that. But now, now I need something else."
I drop my hand from her face, gently rubbing up and down her arms.
She calms down almost immediately.
"Anything- I mean, yes?" She says, placing her hands on my chest.
"I need a machine gun."
"A machine gun..."

It's been about two days since then, and tomorrow is our next little visit. She hasn't had me restrained in that jacket since, and my boys will be coming for me tomorrow night, during our session, as well.