Back To School Gay Party ~ Chapter 1

Josh and Landon walked into Kylee's house. They saw many faces they recognized and a few they didn't. They looked around and realized that all of the couples dancing together and the few making out were same sex. There was even a small group of three guys being very sexual in the corner.

Kylee  and Elise were standing on the kitchen table grinding against each other. Soon they had their bodies pressed as close together as they possibly could and were making out with several whoops from the crowd.

Elise was an averaged height, red head. She was a wall flower and very spritely. She had freckle covered cheeks and greenish brown eyes. She was good looking in the body. Her curves were there and being appreciated by her girlfriend.

Kylee was taller than Elise with medium blonde hair paired with hazel eyes. She was one of the popular girls. Her taste was good and her curves were moving against the red head.

They parted and smiled at the small crowd that had surrounded them. Josh and Landon were part of it. They got down and greeted the boys.

"Glad you could make it," Kylee tried to catch her breath while smiling.

"Of course they came! What gay loser wouldn't?" Elise joked. Landon and Josh said nothing but just stood and smiled. "You know you can show a little PDA here, right? I mean, just look at that hot bunch of guys over there," Elise laughed and pointed to the now half naked group of the guys in the corner. Josh and Landon blushed and looked away.

"Alright. Well, enjoy the party, guys!" Kylee drug Elise away. Although Kylee loved Elise, she could be a bit out there sometimes. They ended up in Kylee's room and they sat on the bed. Elise almost immediately tackled Kylee back onto the bed and had the blonde pinned under her.

She dipped down and kissed Kylee with more passion than she had in the kitchen. Although she could be flashy, she saved the best for the bedroom. Her hands slowly trailed her girlfriends body and started pulling up on the hem of her shirt.

They sat up and Elise straddled Kylee while they took each others shirts off. They went back to kissing and soon were laid back down. Elise's fingers trailed soothing circles down Kylee's stomach. It didn't tickle but it left a soft heat. Kylee let out a soft moan as Elise's fingers traced the edge of her shorts.

****

Elise and Kylee woke up with their limbs tangled together. They giggled a bit before getting out of bed and getting dressed.

"You hungry? Lets make something," Kylee said while patting her stomach.

"Pancakes?" Elise asked and started running to the kitchen.

They arrived in the kitchen to see two naked boys laying in the floor. Elise kicked their feet and the guys immediately hid their junk under what ever articles of clothing they could get.

"Such a shame that you're gay," Elise shook her head.

"But...aren't you?" Josh asked while standing up and fishing his boxers out of the pile of clothes.

"Im bi-as-fuck," she laughed and turned to Kylee. Landon was also standing and they guys slid on their boxers. They weren't exposed anymore and casually threw their clothes back on. Landon let out a few low groans in the process.

"You guys can stay for breakfast. We were going  to make pancakes," Kylee offered. The boys nodded their heads fast. All four of their stomachs aching for food.

"I guess fucking makes a person hungry," Elise laughed and the rest laughed slightly with her.