Prologue

After defeating the dreaded White Pumpkin, Jesse and the others DID find their way back to the portal hallway (Play episode 6 of the game by Telltale games) and decided to go on many more thrilling adventures through the portals - without us! Join them in this book as they battle their way through the worlds these portals have to offer!

For those of you who do not know these characters, or who haven't played the game, here's a little information on the characters and the story line so far.

Jesse

Jesse is the only playable character in the game, and can vary in looks depending on who you chose. Jesse can either be a female or a male, but for many reasons  in this book, Jesse will be a girl. Each gender of Jesse has three different skins to chose from, but in this book Jesse will be the white version. She can wear a variety of different types of armor, most of which were created by Ivor, and two of which that came from one of the original Order of the Stone. Jesse in this book, however, had chosen one of Ivor's armor sets called the Star Shield.

She and her best friend, Reuben the pig, traveled the world in the first few episodes before becoming the new Order of the Stone with her friends Olivier, Axel (Both of whom got left behind on this adventure, unfortunately), Petra and Lukas. She can also be a little clumsy as seen in the game when she drops the Amulet Gabriel gave her various times or comes close to falling off a ledge. She lost most of this aspect, however, when she began treasure hunting with the new Order.

Jesse's personality can vary a little depending on how you play, but she is generally considered to be brave, good humored, caring about her friends and possess the quality skills of a leader. Jesse also represents the architectural side of the base game Minecraft, and replaces Soren the Architect in the new Order of the Stone.

Lukas

Lukas was once a part of a building team called the Ocelots, who bullied Jesse, Oliver, Axel and Reuben during the yearly Endercon building competition. When the others called Jesse's gang names, Lukas would often stay out of it or stop his team, because he really wanted to become friends with them. He was kicked out of the group during the gap between Episode 4 and 5 of the game.

Lukas wears a jacket over a purple and white striped T-shirt, and wears long jeans.

Lukas is considered to be a valuable member of the team, although he and Axel don't always see eye to eye, and he is constantly looking for ways to help them out. He is generally a very friendly character, and can be a little quiet at times. He also freezes with fear every now and then, as seen in Episode 2, but is often quick to make up for any mistakes.

Petra

Petra is one of Jesse's very best friends, although she does stretch the friendship a bit in Episode 7, inquiring to Jesse that it's not fair how she gets to choose what the group does or where they go. She represents the worrier side of Minecraft, and replaces Gabriel the Worrier in the original Order of the Stone. Petra usually wears a jacket over a black shirt, with black pants, shoes and gloves. She also wears a blue shawl over her hair. Petra's armor is mainly blue and gold, and resembles an ancient Egyptian Sarcophagus, with a blue and gold helmet to match.

Petra is quite fond of her team, but us also very good when left alone to her own devices, and can survive the Nether better than most other characters, as shown in Jesse's surprise when Petra shows her a Wither Skull. She is also a very brave character who could easily win her way out of a fight or argument, and loves danger. She does, however, show some reluctance to fight if no one is in any danger, as proven when she tells Jesse, "I love fighting when I HAVE to." Petra also finds Ivor a bit irritating and annoying to be around, proving this when she asks Lukas to come on the portal adventure in Episode 5, insisting that she needed a buffer between her and Ivor. She is also very protective of her team and will do anything she can to make sure they all come out of an adventure OK.