Finding a Job [Prologue]

Jyushimatsu, a young man, was looking through some job newspapers. He sighed, getting bored. He wanted a fun job. He needed to work for the money he desperately needed. His eyes wandered through the paper, looking through all the jobs. Finally, his eyes rested on one job, which made him smile.

He was finally in front of the house, more like a giant house. He was in front of the black, fancy gate. Ahead of him, there was a path leading to a giant mansion. He gulped. He didn't think it would be that big.

Flowers and plants were spread all over the mansion, a variety of them. There was red, blue, green, purple, yellow, and pink everywhere he looked. [A/N: ;)]

Immediately, he grew to like the place. It was beautiful and fascinating at the same time. Jyushimatsu began to open the fence, but a loud siren came over him, and almost instantly he covered his ears.

Someone wearing a red servant outfit began to walk over to Jyushimatsu. He looked over Jyushimatsu, curiously.

"What are you doing here?," he asked Jyushimatsu. Jyushimatsu stared at the man, dumbfounded. He thought that he already knew why he was there, but he guessed the owner of this mansion never told them anything.

"I, um, have this newspaper. The owner of this place is hiring some workers." Jyushimatsu handed him the newspaper, as he was looking through it.

"I guess you can come through. I'll call Master so that he knows you're here for a job interview," he smiled, handing back the newspaper. He opened the door, letting Jyushimatsu come in.

"I'll lead you to the place. You will just need to wait there for a while, is that okay?," he asked. Jyushimatsu nodded his head, as they both headed inside.

Once they finally reached 'Master's' office, he left to go tell 'Master'. Jyushimatsu wondered if he should start calling him that too.

Looking around, he can see a table desk in front of him, with a monitor, a keyboard, and a stack of papers. In front was a black desk chair, which looked fun if he wanted to spin on it. Two bookcases were against the wall in front of him, along with a window in the middle. Plants were near the door he just came to. It seems comfortable, yet the room was small. He just realized, in fact, there was a small little cat figure on the desk. It looked like Hello Kitty..

The door finally opened, as Jyushimatsu spun around. There stood a man with droopy eyes, messy black hair, and a purple suit. He guessed this was the man whom was called "Master".

"Ah.. So you're here for the job interview, I'm wondering?," he questioned. Jyushimatsu nodded his head up and down eagerly. Ichimatsu sighed, sitting at his desk chair, his feet on his desk.

"I'm Ichimatsu Matsuno.. So tell me about yourself."

~Timeu Skipu~

Jyushimatsu was dusting the walls, where there were some spiderwebs here and there. Ichimatsu watched over him closely, keeping an eye on him while he was drinking his coffee and petting his black cat.

After a long time, Jyushimatsu finally finished. Ichimatsu walked over to him, inspecting every inch of the walls in this room.

Finally, when he stopped looking around, he smirked, finding the right guy that would work for him.

"Jyushimatsu, you're hired."

Jyushimatsu cheered victoriously. Ichimatsu giggled a little bit here and there.

"I need you to come follow me, alright?" Jyushimatsu nodded, as he followed behind Ichimatsu.

Ichimatsu handed him a black maid outfit, with a yellow ribbon he could tie around his collar, along with a white frilly headband, white, long socks, and some black slippers.

"Here put these on."

Ichimatsu left the room, leaving Jyushimatsu to put on his clothes. Once he finished, he looking at his outfit, giggling loudly. He liked how short the dress was, and how frilly it was. He also liked how girly he looked.

He found two yellow rubber bands, smiling as he thought of an idea. He decided to make two pigtails on his hair for the fun of it. His hair may hurt a little bit, but it was fine.

"Oi, Jyushimatsu, are you done?," Ichimatsu called out. "Yeah I'm ready," he called back, as Ichimatsu opened the door. Ichimatsu smirked, looking up and down on Jyushimatsu's outfit.

"Purrfect, now let's get you to your room. You won't work until tomorrow, if that's okay." Jyushimatsu kept jumping up and down, eager for his new job, as Ichimatsu led him to his room.

Ichimatsu pulled out a small key, and unlocked the door. Everything inside was fancy and shiny. Jyushimatsu immediately ran towards the bed, making the bed bounce a little bit as he continued to giggle.

In the room, he also had a small desk with a computer, a keyboard, and a desk chair. A plant was next to the desk, and on the other side was a trash bin. Across his bed, was the closet where he can put all his clothing and items. Nothing else seemed interesting in the room, though.

Ichimatsu stared at him, and sighed as he walked over to Jyushimatsu, handing him the key.

"Don't lose it. Have it with you at all times," he mumbled.

Jyushimatsu smiled and smiled. Finally, he hugged Ichimatsu, and took the key from him.

"Thank you!," He cried out.

Ichimatsu nodded, heading towards the door to leave him alone. It was getting dark, after all.

"Also, call me 'Master', alright?"

Jyushimatsu nodded again before the door closed.

[A/N: Woah. Another story!? This one is about 900+ words long. I think this is my longest chapter I've written so far. Anyways, thank you for checking out this book!]