Chapter Six

A/N: The picture to the side is Donny's wolf! (: 

_____________________________________________________________________________

By the time we got home it was five thirty. Dinner would be soon, and Seth was starving. I laughed as he complained to the rest of the pack about his aching muscles, and being deprived of lunch. 

 "Will you be coming to the bonfire tonight, Arebella?" Quil asked.

"Of course, you can't get rid of me that easily," I replied. He laughed softly. 

"Dinner!" Emily called from the kitchen. The rest of the pack got up from the living room, but I stayed put, grabbed the remote control, and flicked through the channels.  I picked fear factor, something I have been tuning into every Sunday. It was the second challenge, which meant eating. They were eating scorpians, and washing it down with a meal worm smoothie. I gagged as one of the contestents had the meal worm smoothie dripping down her chin. Gross.

"No wonder why you don't eat human food, you watch disgusting shows like this." Seth said, plopping down beside me, with a plate of mashed potatoes and gravy, chicken, and beans. I laughed softly, and we continued watching.

"C'mon Bell, you watched this last Sunday, can't we please just take a break!?" He said.

"Never," I said, elbowing in him in the ribs, making him crack a soft smile. 

"Really, this show is disgusting. Who does that?" Seth questioned.

"You would for fifty grand," Quil said, as he sat beside Seth.

"Nuh-Uh."

"Awe, the big bad wolf's got a weakness," I said, laughing gently. The two beside me laughed aswell. 

 "Do the other packs know Arabella's coming tonight?" Quil asked Seth.

"Ha! You actually think our pack wouldn't tell them about her?" Seth replied.

"Poor, poor Arabella,"  Quil said lightly. 

"Why do you guys keep saying that?" I questioned.

"Just wait," Seth and Quil said together. The show came back on, and the last challenge was on. They were being plunged into a sinking container, finding the keys to undo it and get out. 

"This is so fake," Quil said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh just because you would be too scared to hold your breath for that long!" Seth said.

"Oh please, I can at least go under for longer than these plastic girls, just look at them!"  Quil replied, pointing at the tv.

"Shut up! Do you not see that i'm trying to watch tv!?" I said, nudging them both in the rib cage. They laughed gently.  

*                                                                            *                                                                       *

After Fear Factor was over, I walked up to my room to get changed for the bonfire.  I pulled on a red plaid shirt from Hollister, and a pair of black leggings. I put my hair in a messy ponytail, coated my lashes in mascara, and ran chapstick over my lips. I slipped on a pair of boots, and walked out of my room. Everyone was in the living room watching tv.

"Ready?" Sam asked as he slipped his arm around Emily's waste. I nodded, and everyone got up from the couches, laughing and yelling at eachother.

Seth came up beside me and pulled me as he ran, "Come on!"