Airport Dilemas

A/N: SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to my friend and fellow Bryles shipper BrylesXx She has been waiting for this for I don't know how long but yeah! GET READY TO PARTY BrylesXx 🎉🎉🎉

Richelle POV

I clutch onto the tablet, my knuckles turning whiter.

"Calm down Rich, they will win!" Sky says chuckling. I take a deep breath waiting for the overly dressed hosts to announce the results.

"And the winner of the Absolute Internationals 2016 Competition is THE NEXT STEP!"

I scream in delight and so does the rest of J troupe and B- troupe. I watch the screen and look at the team.

They look so happy, especially Jiley. They must be ecstatic, they won internationals for US. We are now the best dance studio in the world!

"Richelle!" I hear Sky (Skylar) shout as she snaps her fingers in front of my face. I blink a few times. "Are you okay? You were staring at Jiley." She says confused.

"Oh, I am fine. I was just thinking about how happy they are with bringing their team to victory." I say grinning.

"That-" Skylar says as she points to our televised team. "Will be us next year." I put the tablet down and hug her.

She hugs back smiling.

"Now, why don't the two of us go to the airport, Pheobe can drive us." She states. I grin and nod before getting pulled away by Skylar.

Time Skip - Entering the airport

Finally we reach the airport and I rush to leave the bus. Skylar is running after me. I wait outside the walking tunnel along with Pheobe and Sky. I look around trying to spot the internationals team until my eyes lock with someone's. The rest of the team are buzzing around him. The eyes are very familiar, it's.

"NOAH!" I run screaming toward him. He laughs and spins me around. He sets me down and hugs me.

"I missed you Richie." He whispers hugging my tightly.

"Missed you too No." I realise we have been hugging for too long and pull away awkwardly.
The rest of A-troupe are staring at us. I laugh nervously as Noah scratches the back of his neck. I am pretty sure my whole face is a tomato.

"Heh. Anyways, congrats on the win and bye!" I say waving as I run off. I can hear A-troupe shouting out after me.

Noah POV

I think Richelle realises we have been hugging too long so she moves away. I feel a bit sad, I like her in my arms, it feels natural. WAIT, WHAT? I scratch the back of my neck, blushing and not looking at Richelle.

"Anyways, congrats on the win and bye!" I hear her say as she runs off. Everyone is staring at me, my eyes widen.

"I- I'm just gonna," I stutter. "Hey look over there!" I say pointing behind them.
No-one looks, it was worth a shot. "Bye!" I shout running off in the opposite direction Richie did.

Riley POV (it may explain parts later on)

"James," I whisper to him. "Go talk to Noah." He nods and runs off.

"Guys, James and I are going to get Richelle and Noah, just wait here." I say before running off to the entrance of the building.

Richelle POV

I stop as I reach outside the building.

"Stupid, I am so stupid." I mutter to myself. I slouch down against the wall. Suddenly an idea flickers in my head. I take out my phone and play a song.

(A/N: You decide what song it is, preferably and emotional one.)

Sadness and anger at myself fill inside me. I begin dancing my troubles away. At the end of the dance I can hear someone clapping.

My head whips around to see Riley, tears slowly streaming down my face. I look away from her, usually dancing makes me happy but it isn't having the same effect. I sit back on the slabs of concrete. Riley slumps down next to me.

"You like him, don't you?" She whispers softly. I suck in a breath and nod.

"You know it is okay to like him. By witnessing you both I can tell he likes you too. You may be best friends but I am pretty sure Noah's beating himself up over this." She lays a hand supportively on my shoulder.
I take a deep breath, no matter how I feel, I will go back.

Noah POV

I am currently in the restroom pacing around, trying to get my feelings straight.
I have never felt like this before except when I was with Abi.

Wait a minute... I like Richelle?

I guess it makes sense, I mean her smile makes me feel happy. Her hugs make me feel safe. Her eyes always have that twinkle in them and well she is amazing. But she won't like me now! It is going to be really awkward between us!

My thoughts are stopped by a loud rap on the wall. I face the noise maker to see James. I smile weakly at him and turn away. I sit in the floor avoiding eye contact.

"Hey dude, don't beat yourself up." I hear him say sympathetically.

"I'm not." I mumble folding my arms. He crouches down beside me.

"Yes. You are. I can see it in your eyes. You are worried she won't like you because you were so awkward around her. But trust me dude, she likes you A LOT!" After James' speech I feel a little better.

I nod and stand up. He bro hugs me and we leave to go back to A-troupe who are waiting.