Valentines kisses

It was perfect night the night cool breeze and people getting chocolate for their lovers on valentines day but Leona was her house sitting on her couch with soft blue blanket nice fire she was reading her book it's her favorite called the fault of stars it's romance while she kept reading she enjoys her cup of coco until  Raphael disrupt her he was nightwatcher  to protect of new York and leona was ghost the jungle in South Africa mika and leona home raph was dark prince and leona was ghost princess after raph disturb her raph stick his tongue out Leona she roll her eyes with back to reading her book raph was sitting on the couch with Leona Raphael has feeling for her but never admit so it's leona but she scare that he would regret her they were never lovers because the wings power on the back their shell raph saw Leona with a smirk raph though hmm maybe she needs loving then raph try to close to Leona he stretch his arms out wrapped around Leona shoulder Leona notice that he wrapped around her shoulder they look each other with eyes in nervous between them until raph kiss Leona lips she started to get shock he pulled away he knew that she never loved him he shook his head stand up and flew away Leona was trying reach him but he already left she put her fingers crossed the lips of her she blush Leona put her hand down thinking about raph Leona though my wish came true she put big smile raph flew the window he opened it he look back thinking Leona  with sad face he shook his head and bout to flew and he tripped something was pulling him like someone trying get him back inside he try escape but he let go he was dragged upside down someone let him go land on his feet he saw Leona it was her he looked nervous on his face oh no I'm gonna get it here though he rubbed his arms and he looked away but Leona put her hand on raph chin trying make him look at her she looks at raph with her love heart eyes then she kiss raph Raph was shocked but he closed his eyes melting with the kiss Leona pulled away from the kiss raph kiss her again with Leona shocked they closed their eyes hugging each and the wings wrapped around them they Keep kissing splinter came in on the roof top they did it he look at stars with beautiful night he need tell mika and donnie that raph and leona was lovers while fire keeping raph and leona warm with the blanket they were laying down on the couch kissing each other they moan with the hugging raph hug her closer he put the blanket around them into their heads keep kissing they were boyfriend and girlfriend they both thought I love you💙❤ until they fall in asleep the love on was strong on valentines day but Leona and raphael will never forget THE END.