War

YN POv

Oh I heard that Monet likes my man..! She better swerve... So today I put on my sexiest outfit: Tank top that says "Bite Me" with my boobs kinda showing. I put on a vest. Then I wore my black and white striped pants and my black,gray and white jays. I gotta say.. I was lookin sexy! So I curled my hair and I put on some lip gloss.

Then I walked downstairs to see Princeton.

Me: Why are you up so early? *Sits down next to him*

Prince: Ehh.. Idk *eyes travels to her boobs*

Me: I wanted you to know that I like you..

Prince: *Kisses her* I like you too.

So we started making out and then we got interrupted by Monet e.e..

Monet POV

I heard kissing and moaning so I peeked around the corner to see YN kissing prince.. So I threw on my green YOLO shirt with my white booty shorts and my green and white converses. They kept on kissing so I interrupted them.

Me: AHEM! Get a room..

Prince: *Eyes wanders up and down her body*

YN: *Sees* Oh well um... Jacob do you want to go to the park..?

Prince: *Snaps out of it* Yeah sure! Let me get ready

Jacobs POV

I gotta say YN and Monet were lookin fine as hell...! But anyways I threw on my misfits tee and my black jeans with my jays matching Yn's..

Me: Im ready!

YN: Leggo!

Monet: *Gives her the evil eye*You'll pay...

Sorry it's so short I just wanted y'all to feel welcome home again soo yeah! K Bye