Meet Up

Jiyeon really wish to meet Shownu again and see more of his personality. She miss him a lot. But Shownu schedule never let them meet.

If Jiyeon lucky she could text Shownu in the morning, lunch time, and after he finished his schedule. A simple phone call would make her so happy. Its not like she cant call him first but she dont want to disturb him anyway.

Jiyeon sit back at the sofa looking at her boyfriend in the tv. The MC is asking him to do Jooheon's aegyo. Shownu did it and smile because of the embarrassment.

She chuckle and said to her self "He is so cute when he try to act cute."

Then the interview is over.

She open her Ktalk and chat shownu.

Jiyeon: Oppa i watched your interview (•ө•)♡
Jiyeon: You look so cute with jooheon's aegyo ❤

She waited for 15minutes and still no answer.

Jiyeon sigh as she choose to go through twitter and instagram until she got a Ktalk notif.

Shownu: I'm glad you liked it. Its so embarrassing. Hahaha

Jiyeon: I know you dont like to show it on public but you look cute anyway. 😊

Shownu: Hahaha yea. Hmm are you tired or anything?

Jiyeon: Not really. I dont have any assignment for the rest of this week.

Shownu: Good then. Should we go and grab some coffee? ☕

Jiyeon: Really? You sure oppa? Aren't you tired? 👀

Shownu: I'm not tired for meeting my baby girl. Lets meet in the coffee shop that we met first time. I'll be there in 30minutes.

Jiyeon: Okay oppa. I'll get ready now and go straight to the coffee shop. See you papa bear ❤

Shownu: See you too baby girl ❤

Jiyeon is so happy that Shownu asking her to meet up. She running to the bathroom to get a shower. She dont even care if its 9PM cold shower. She want to look good infront of Shownu.

Shownu is already ready when he ask her to meet up. He grap the gift that he wanted to give to her. "I hope she liked it" he mumble to him self as he walk out of the company building.

He walk by him self to the coffee shop. "Ahh its been a long time" he speak to him self.

He went to the counter and order 2 ice americano. He took his pager then walk to a table in the corner of the shop. Shownu try to not to get attention from everybody. He want the time only for Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon walk into the coffee shop and looking for Shownu. She spot him sitting down with a box beside of him. She choose to stare at him for a while before start to walk to him.

Shownu got a feel somebody is walking towards him. He look to his right and he see Jiyeon walking to him with a smile on her face.

"Hi. Sorry for making you wait. How long have you been here?" She said while taking a seat in front of him.

He look at her and smile. "Its okay, only 10 minutes. I already ordered ice americano for you." Suddenly the pager start to vibrate. "Oh its ready, i'll go take it" He stand up from his seat and walk to the pick up counter.

Jiyeon only smile while looking at her boyfriend. All that she can think is how lucky she is.

"Here is your americano babe" he place her americano in front of her while he fake smiling.

Shownu actually fake a smile to cover his nervousness. He is afraid if she wouldn't like his gift. Jiyeon might not see him everyday but she immediately know that is his smile while he is in front of the camera. "Whats up babe? Is there anything you want to say?" she asked.