Fangirl Always A Fangirl

Who wouldn't want a cool boyfriend? Especially when all girls willing to do anything she could to be his girlfriend?

There she is Yoo Jiyeon (유지연) a normal 20 y.o girl who always wanted to have a boyfriend and now she have a cool handsome boyfriend.

It's been 3months since she is in a relationship with SonHyunWoo or people call him Shownu from Monsta X.

🔙🔙🔙

At first they meet in a cafe not far from starship entertainment. Shownu accidentally spill coffee on Jiyeon. Jiyeon shocked by the heat of the coffee but she couldn't be more shock when she realize who spilled the coffee. Jiyeon always been a fans of starship family and she couldn't be happier that she meet shownu one of her bias.

Shownu felt guilty for staining her outfit. But Jiyeon is really a forgiving person. She said thats nothing to be worry and she will take care of the stain herself.

Because of the guilt, he gave her his phone asking for her number. Jiyeon put in her number with a shaky hand. She was so nervous.

Shownu was in a Rush. MonstaX were going to have a practice. So he aplogized and said he gonna call her later.

Because of that coffee accident now they are in a relationship and Jiyeon couldnt be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recently 🔛

Relationship with a Kpop idol would be every fangirls dream. For Jiyeon its a nightmare. Starship ent dont any relationship so they have to date without the company know.

Because of Monsta X new album promotion, Shownu have been very busy.

Its 2PM and Monsta X just finished their dance practice. Shownu grap his phone and open his Ktalk.

Shownu: I just finish practicing. Sorry for not texting you this morning.

Jiyeon: It's okay. I just got back from univ thoo. Do you have any schedule after this?

Shownu: I'm going to have a live performance in a TV station on 4PM. Sorry babe i've been so busy lately.

Jiyeon: It's okay oppa. 화이팅 ❤ Don't forget to eat and rest.

Shownu: Thanks babe. I gotta go. I'll chat you later. Byeee ❤

Jiyeon: Bye papa bear. I will watch you later. ❤

She waited for a reply. But the "1" is gone for a few minute but there is no answer.

Jiyeon let out a sigh as she lay in the sofa closing her eyes. All that she want is to meet him in person and feel his embrace. 3 month relationship yet they rarely meet each other. University keep her busy while new album keep shownu busy.

Jiyeon suddenly woke up and look at the time in her phone. Its 4.10PM. "Shit" she cursed to her self. She sit right up and turn on her TV.

She hope that she didn't missed her boyfriend's performance. She open her twitter to see if anybody say anything about MonstaX performance. But there is nothing.

Then suddenly she hear the intro of the new song All In. She smile and let her inner fangirl out.

As the song start she shout with the fanchant. Untill the part that hyungwon sings and then shownu sings.

"Oh neoui modeun ge da perfect perfect
dareun yeojadeureun no thanks no thanks
naneun ojik neo maneul wonhae"

Only 1line from Shownu it makes Jiyeon starlet while looking at the TV. She really missed him.

The song ended already but Jiyeon keep watching the TV. She really enjoy Kpop, girlgroup / boygroup, rookie / not it doesnt matter. She just love it.

Suddenly there is a Monsta X interview. Jiyeon is watching the interview as she keep at Shownu's robot attitude.

"Hello I'm the leader of monsta x, Shownu. I hope everybody giving a lot of love to our new album X Clan pt.1 : Lost." He smiled to the camera.

Jiyeon giggle everytime shownu talk with his robot attitude. She know that shownu's robot attitude is not real. He always try to maintain his image. But not infront of Jiyeon.

Everytime they met Shownu always being a caring papa bear. She really like the cute and caring personality of Shownu. He always leave kisses on her cheeks, forehead, and lips. She really wish to meet him again and see more of his personality. She miss him a lot.

-TBC-

Not that short not that long.
So yea this is another smut story.
SMUT FOR LIFE GUYS. PEACE OUT.
😂😏🔞