"Good morning princess." Sydney, the top model and the face of Mirage said sarcastically and pushed in.

"Are you nuts?"

"Yes. Because I was the one who agreed to get you up and ready. Now go get ready. The weddings in a few hours. God alone knows why a top fashion designer have idiots for friends" Sydney said and walked towards the kitchen

" What wedding?" Tessa cut in

"My wedding." Sydney snorted. The girl was just full of sarcasm.

Tessa's eyes widened as what Sydney said, registered in her mind. Wedding. Lexi's wedding. Shit. How could she forget the wedding day. Her sister's wedding day.

She let Sydney's sarcastic comment slide and rushed towards her room.

Showering within five minutes was her new record.

She donned a white floral sundress and rushed out to see Sydney sitting on the counter, crumbs sticking to her lips and cheeks.

"What are you doing?"

"Busted." She muttered raising both her hands.

Tessa scowled.

"That was my dinner, you doofus."

"Not my fault. You shouldn't cook so good. I mean, I gained a few pounds because of you and Summers."

Yeah Kayla Summers was the reason why Tessa had developed a liking to cooking. Chef Summers was one person that Tessa adored when it came to cooking.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, she snatched the now empty bowl of chicken rolls from the model's hands and placed it in the sink to wash it later.

Grabbing Sydney's hand, she yanked her out of the house and into Sydney's car before the girl could empty her whole kitchen. For a slim girl, Sydney ate a hell of a lot of food.

"Where's your car?" Syd asked as she put her car into gear.

"Not in a mood to drive." Tessa muttered as she put on her aviators and rested her head on the glass window.

Before she could fall asleep again, they had reached the resort that Lexi and Logan had built together. It was originally a mansion inherited by Lexi from her late grandfather who had been one of the richest man.

Sydney parked the car into the parking lot and they took the elevator to the top floor.

The moment the elevator doors opened, there was a loud deafening shriek.

They both hauled their asses towards the first room to the left.

"What? What is it? " Sydney yelled as the door opened.

"My hair" Lexi sobbed. From the sobbing, they discovered Lexi must have been sitting in front of Kayla.

Kayla was standing with her back towards Tessa and Sydney.

Kayla groaned loudly. "I'm so sorry."

The sob turned to a loud anguish cry.

"Take Kayla out. Get her downstairs in her kitchen and see to the groom. Let's hope he didn't hear the shriek. Don't come in or let anyone in unless I tell you."

"Yes, ma'am." Sydney gave a two fingured salute and pulled Kayla out of the room.

Closing the door behind her Tessa turned and finally registered the disaster.

Lexi's dress was askew, half of her hair were clipped up, the other half was short. More like burnt. Her make up was ruined. And Lexi looked more like a ghost from one of the horror movies.

"What happened?" She asked quietly.

Lexi stood up and threw herself in Tessa's arms.

"Disaster." She sobbed. "I think I should call-"

"Don't you dare complete that sentence. Now stop crying. We have...." Tess looked up at the clock. ".. an hour until the wedding."

She dragged Lexi towards a queen sized bed that was pushed against the wall. Grabbing the tissues from the dressing table, she sat down beside her sister.

"Kayla.. curling my hair. And.. and something came up. She.. downstairs. Left my hair. Burnt."

Tessa understood what must have happened. Kayla must have gotten called downstairs for an emergency in the kitchen. And she must have left Lexi's hair. And Lexi wasn't in her right mind to notice the iron.

While Lexi told her story, Tessa wiped all the make up from her face.

"C'mon. Get up. Go and wash your face. Can you do that for me?"

Lexi nodded and ran towards the bathroom. While she was in there, Tessa called the one person she knew she could rely on. Thank God he was her date for the day.

She got her cell out

"Get your ass upstairs. I need you. NOW!!"

********

Hi guys. I'm sorry for the late update.

Vote. Comment.

- Nami