The Drama Queen

King Ferrall was killed. Giving princess Carol, the third oldest and unwed princess. Being queen meant more to her than any of her sisters. Rules of the valley, a queen may not rule alone. So, forced to marry, her aunt Suzie introduces her to Prince Zane. Quickly they got along. Months later, their wedding date coming, Carol meets David, the waiter at her favorite restaurant. He was cute, his brown eyes bright. His tall slender form, chiseled abs. He was gorgeous.

She was engaged, soon to marry Prince Zane, she can't fall in love with David, a poor man.

Zane one day caught her talking to David, growing angry. His future wife, seeing this poor excuse of a man. How dare she. He was promised the throne and would do anything to get it. Even if it meant murder...

David Star, worked at this fancy 5 star restaurant. Getting paid less then average. He hoped that he'd get big bucks, but his college fund took 90% of his check. One day, he comes into contact with Queen Carol, his day couldn't have gotten better. It was love at first sight.

They spoke often, she would come in and request him, handing 100$ tips a day.. He was hoping to be with her, but he knew, she was a queen and he was nothing...

After work one night, a man jumps him in the alley, making g him swear to never speak to Carol again or else....