Daddy's Little Princess

Timed in the medieval times.

Princess Cammy, (Camile) was always daddy's little girl. Her sisters hated her for it.. She always got daddy's attention over her 5 sisters. If she wanted it, daddy got it.

Until her 18th , her whole demeanor changed. She wore sexier clothes, stayed out late. Got drunk... No longer daddy's princess. Being the youngest had it's pros.. Blaming her older sisters on everything works. Daddy always forgive little Miss Camile.

One night, she was out late, drinking, partying and ran into some trouble. Men grabbing at her, touching her places shed never been touched. Afraid at , she began to like it. Allowing these men to touch her. Then out of nowhere, a man stepped from the , his eyes crimson, his tall slender figure grabbed two men and tossed them like garbage. He actually put his mouth on a mans throat. And she swore she seen blood. A single scream would escape her throat....

Caine Knight was a warrior. Fighting to protect his King. And the feisty princesses.

One night of wandering the streets, he came across his Kings youngest daughter. Drunk. And alone. He watched her get used and abused by men countless times and was fed up. Unaware of revealing his identity, he tossed the men to the side. A thirst like none other, from the sight of the mangled princess, he bit the last man, his fangs sink into the throat of him. Blood trickled down his chin as he looked at Camile. A single scream made him realize the mistake he just made...