"Baby we'll be fine, lets get this over with." Ash said as she unbuckled her seatbelt, looking over at me with a smile, I took a  deep breath and nodded, I pulled her closer to me, my hands cupping her cheeks as I rested my forehead against hers.

"I love you, Ashley." I whispered, my eyes staring straight into hers, as I expressed my feelings to her for the first time. I really do think that I love her, she has changed me in some ways that I thoughtweren't possible, maybe this could work. Her eyes widened slightly, before I saw her lips curl into a huge smile, her teeth lightly biting her bottom lip.

"I love you, too." she whispered back, before our lips touched lightly, I feel so happy right now, I could die. We pulled back, then took another deep breath before climbing out of the car, I walked around to Ashley's side and grabbed tightly onto her hand and walking toward Dad and Brax.

"You do realise, you were meant to be home two hours ago Jace." Dad said as he looked between me and Ash, he looks like his aged a few years in the last day since I last saw him, which only means he's stressed about something.

"Sorry, I slept longer than what I thought." I said, looking over at him as he leant on the bonnet of Brax's car, he sighed and nodded. What no argument back? I usually get yelled at at least for being past curfew.

"Just make sure you set your alarm, next time." he said as he shoved his hands into his pockets, I felt Ash tug on my hand lightly, I turned to her, she looks a little uncomfortable, I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Dad, this is my girlfriend Ashley, Ash this is my Dad, Matt." I said as I waved my free hand between them, Dad gave her a smile, Brax was smirking in the background.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Taylor." Ash politely said as she seemed to relax a little, her hand now stopped shaking.

"Same, sorry I'm not myself right now, but that's to be expected when you find out your going to have your first grandchild." Dad chuckled, which didn't sound very humerous, and his eyes darted to Brax who was now looking the other way. What the? Brax knocked Lexi up? No way!

"You better think with you head and not your cock , like your brother over there, or you'll be in the same boat as he is, having a child at eighteen, I won't be fucking impressed." his voice coming out sternly and slightly laced with a bit of anger and disappointment.

"Come on Dad, I was safe everytime we've had sex, how many times do I have to say that." Brax snapped at him, my brother looks like he's just as stressed about it as Dad is. I wonder how Mum took the news, she'd be pissed off too.

"Like you keep telling me, what about this morning, nothing like that has happened before? she begs, and you give in, and just fuck her without anything protecting you both." Dad snapped back, his glare would be enough to kill you.

"She's on the fucking pill, Dad, one time without a condom won't hurt." Brax argued back, Ash and I just watched on as they argued, this has made my day, and certainly has made meeting Ash a whole lot better on my part.

"That's the problem here, Braxton, it wasn't just the one time, was it, the best thing you and Lexi can do is get rid of it." Dad was now toe to toe with Brax, his face was burning red with anger, his arms were folded hrad across his chest. I wouldn't want to be Brax right now, the look of just how Dad is standing is enough to scare the living shit out of you.

"I FUCKING KNOW THAT ALRIGHT, DO YOU THINK I'M HAPPY THAT I GOT LEXI PREGNANT? NO, SO BACK THE FUCK OFF, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO CHANGE THE FACT BUT BE FUCKED IF I'M KILLING MY BABY! NO FUCKING WAY!" Brax roared, before he jumped in his car, the door slamming hard before he revved the car and took off like a madman down the road.