Cheating Ruby x male reader

Rwby cheat Ruby Rose x male reader

You are a student at beacon academy and boyfriend to ruby Rose of three months, you are wearing a dark brown trench coat, jeans, brown boots and a shirt which is covered by your armoured chest piece. Your hair is messily swept back and you have stubble on your face and neck.

As you approach team rwbys dorm you try to contain the excitement of surprising your girlfriend. But as you approach the dorm you hear sounds you wish you didn't. Sounds of lips smacking and giggles cause you to slow your pace and slowly creep up to the door. You hoped it was Blake with sun or yang as she was the most sexually active member of team rwby. However this thought changes with the sight of something heartbreaking.

The door was slightly ajar allowing limited eyesight into the room but eyesight nonetheless. You were going to turn away as you thought who ever it was, were to enveloped in lust to close the door this allowed you to deduce they were going to perhaps have sex and not want you watching. However you didn't when you heard...

Ruby: ooh you know where to touch me just right, have you been speaking to (y/n) haha?

Unknown male: haha no, is he better than me at this?

Ruby: I'll tell you after hehe

Your heart sinks into you as you hear her talk, your heart and breathing increase as you look in through the gap. Ruby was absolutely naked with her "partner" sharing her choice of attire as they lay on the floor. The guy obviously was aroused at the sight of Ruby and ruby seemed to be loving it.

Male: are we gonna... You know.. Do it?

Ruby: depends on if you want to *winks*

Male: who wouldn't?

As he is about to enter ruby you lose all sense of reason and you kick the door open.

(Y/n): ruby! what the actual fuck is going on here!?

Ruby:*gasps* (y/n)

Male: holy shit get the fuck out pervert!

You swiftly punch him in his face and grab his throat. You lift him up to your eye level revealing him to be Neptune. Ruby rushes to cover herself with a blanket.

(Y/n): you slimy fuck *looking at him*

Ruby: please (y/n) it was a mistake, you've been the best boyfriend and I can't believe I did this to you. *tears form in her eyes*

(y/n) Ruby I know for a fact you were enjoying this I watched you *you wince* you only used to made those noises with me.

Neptune comes to and start flailing around in your hand. Behind you the rest of rwby appear and see the scene and gasp.

Yang: ruby... No... Please don't tell me you...

(Y/n) yes she was and this asshole is gonna pay!

Y/W/B: I'm sorry (y/n)

(Y/n): what are you all apologising for *you smile holding back the tears* you didn't know.

You casually walk to the window in the dorm and you throw him out the window, not caring for the injuries he could sustain. Though a noise confirms it

Neptune: ow my legs I think they are both broken

(Y/n): *lean out of the window* yes they quite possibly are, however if I had (weapon name) with me you wouldn't be breathing, I suggest you look on the lighter side of this confrontation.

Ruby: please you were the best thing to ever happen to me please don't leave me

Yang: after what you did you expect him to stay! *lowers voice* I don't think it will turn out the way you want.