Chapter 16: Who?

Lauren's P.O.V

Olivia and I sat at an empty table in Mary's Ice Cream shop, there was a huge line so we just decided to wait a little bit, just so we could figure out what we wanted and also so the line would go down. I just couldn't stop staring at Olivia, she makes my heart melt, she makes me feel beautiful, it's like a different feeling from when I was with Jake.

"What?" Olivia asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh, nothing, just thinking" I said in return

"About?"

"How I ended up being with someone like you." I said smiling.

"Awe" She giggled

I just smiled back and turned around to look at the line that had decreased. I stood up and grabbed Olivia's hand, I pulled her up from her seat and pulled her along to make our way to the line to order.

"So, what would you like princess?" Olivia asked.

I blushed and moved closer to her.

"I like chocolate Ice cream" I said smiling.

"Oh really?"

"Yesss"

We waited for the last couple of people to get their ice cream so it was our turn, a male waiter with hair like wet sand, a little greasy and looked like a feathery texture, he was  staring at Olivia, it just boiled my blood, making me body heat up.

"What can I get for you two lovely ladies today?" He asked flashing a smile.

"We wou-"

"We would like two chocolate ice creams in a bowl please." I said cutting off Olivia.

Olivia looked at me funny, I couldn't help that I was a little bit jealous I mean, I love Olivia, she's my everything, I can't lose her.

"Sure" He said turning around to tell another manager our order.

"What was that all about?" Olivia asked.

"Nothing" I said looking away.

She shifter in front of me and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What was it?" She asked with a serious tone.

"Ill tell you later" I said.

The waiter came back over with our order, I snatched them from his hand and pulled out my little wallet, although, Olivia was faster and had already paid for me, she's so sweet.

"Thanks" I said kissing her cheek.

The guy just stared at us with no emotion what so ever, I glared at him. We walked back over to our table and began to eat, I heard the bell to the shop ring and looked at the door to see a young man standing there, about my age, looking around the store. He had dirty blond hair and a few dots of acne, he was a little cute but I had Olivia. I watched him as he walked over to the line that had grown quite a bit, he was still looking around though.

Olivia looked up from her ice cream and looked at the boy, her eyes widened and she dropped the spoon full of ice cream into her bowl as if in shock.

"Olivia?" I questioned.

She ignored me and got up from her seat and walked over to the young boy.

"Luke?" I heard her ask.

He turned around and his

"Olivia?" He asked in return.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well, Olivia, I need to tell you something." I heard him say

"What is it?" She asked.

I felt like I needed to cock-block this moment because I didn't like they way it was looking. I got up from my chair and walked over to Olivia, I grabbed her hand and Olivia turned her head to look at me, she gave me a warm smile as her friend gave us a confused look.

"I'll be one minute Laur" She said.

"Okay, uhmm, can we go somewhere ya know, private?" I heard him ask as I walked back to our table and plopped back in my seat.

"Sure?" She said.

They walked out of the store and around the corner, it kind of hurt, what if he attacks or something, I decided to go on my phone and look through pictures of my family and I, I felt a tear roll down my cheek and watched it fall into my ice cream. I didn't want to burst into tears in public so I put my phone back down and stirred my ice cream around in the bowl, thinking about my sibling and parents in the hospital.

It was about six or seven minutes until I heard the bell again and saw Olivia walking towards me with a smile.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" She said in return as she took her seat.

"That was Luke by the way" She said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Luke, the guy I had a huge crush on" She said smiling to herself.

I looked down, back into my ice cream, I felt her warm hand grab onto mine.

"Until I met you" She said smiling.

I got up and pulled her along with me and out the door.

"What about our ice cream?" Olivia asked.

"Lover boy can take care of it" I sad smirking.

She just laughed and we walked back to my house. We stepped inside the house and made our way to the couch, Olivia was kissing my neck and had her hand in my shirt but near my stomach, if she went any lower or higher, I would tell her to stop. She had on hand on the couch holding her up and the other was up my shirt, she kept kissing me and I wrapped my legs around her waist causing her to lose her strength and just falling gently on top of me, her arms wrapped around my waist now and my hands on her neck and one ruffling her hair. I pulled away.

"We can continue this after we watch a movie" I said smirking.

"Okay, what movie?" She asked me, picking my lips.

"Sinister" I said.

"Are you kidding? You're waaay to chicken for that movie" She said laughing.

"I bet you a thirty minute kiss, I can handle it, without looking away once, crying, and jumping." I said with an evil smirk.

"Deal" She said kissing me.

I got up and I watched from the corner of my eye, her eyes looking at my back, trailing down to my butt.

"Eyes" I said.

She quickly looked away causing me to laugh and grab the movie, placing it in the DVD player, turning on the T.V, and snuggling up to my favourite girl.

~After Movie~

"You owe me a thirty minute kiss" I chanted dancing around.

"Yeah yeah yeah." She said grabbing hold of my waist.

She spun me around and kissed me with passion, this was going to be the best thirty minutes of my life. She lightly pushed me against the wall and lowered her hands just a little bit from my waist, I couldn't describe these thirty minutes, it was difficult, we just kissed really, and her lips tasted like cherry, now I guess I can call myself Katy Perry. Her lips were as soft as clouds, not knowing the feeling, but imagining the feeling of clouds, soft and fluffy. They were like pink fluffy clouds taken from the sky of a sun set setting. Our lips were moving in sync making me convinced that she's the one, I've never kissed anyone, but I don't think that lips usually fit perfectly like a one hundred piece puzzle, so this must mean something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep....that's right, I updated....AGAIN! Im updating as much as possible before exams so I DONT DIE AND YOU ALL KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING. so yeah, ily and thanks for reading <333