Chapter 15: You Chased After Me?

Mystery Character's P.O.V

"Mom please!? I need to go to LA!" I yelled.

"Son, you know you can't, it's too far away and something bad could happen to you, and what's so special about LA?" My mom asked.

"Mom, have you ever been in love, and felt the need to just be with that person, but at first you're too scared to tell them because you don't know how they'll take it?" I asked looking down.

My mom placed her hand on my shoulder causing me to look up.

"Of course I have sweetie, but this person lived in the same state, same town, and same street, and that person was your father." She said with a small smile.

"Mom, I have loved Olivia since day one, since the day she moved here and the day she asked me for a pencil, I can never let her go." I argued.

"Honey, I'm sure you're over reacting." My mom reasoned.

"Did you know that if you crush on someone for longer the six months, its considered being in love?"

"No I didn't, and I suppose that's how you feel about Olivia, isn't it?" She asked.

"It always has been mom, I've loved her for 4 years, It's going to be impossible to forget about her." I said starting to tear up a little bit.

"Listen honey, if you truly believe this girl is the one, and you come back to Tennessee broken hearted, don't come crying to me, as harsh as it sounds I just don't want you crying to me that you're broken hearted when I told you it isn't worth your time, got it?" She explained.

I just nodded and I grew a small smile.

"So does that mean I can go?" I asked.

"Yes, but I'm not coming with you, your brother is." She said smirking.

"Alex?" I asked.

"Yep" She said popping the "P"

~At The Airport~

"Scared lil bro?" Alex asked me.

"More nervous then anything" I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"Don't worry dude, you're going to be okay" He said with a reassuring smile.

"Flight 108, Las Angeles - California"

"That's us" Alex said standing up and grabbing his suitcase.

I got up as well and grabbed my suitcase, we walked down the hall to the airplane we were boarding and everyone was boarding also, later we were told to turn off all electronics and we would be flying soon.

We were finally in the state of California, man was it ever beautiful, I couldn't believe this is where Olivia moved to. We landed and evacuated the plane, Alex called a Taxi and we went to a descent hotel.

We unpacked a little bit and got ready for bed because it was a little late, and I had a big day tomorrow, I need to figure out where Olivia is. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate on the nightstand, it was a tweet from Olivia.

@OliviaPeterson: Sad day in Malibu :(

Why is my girl sad? I just want her to be happy, maybe she misses me and is so sad, who am I kidding? She doesn's miss me, she barely even noticed me, at this moment, I wonder where she could be. I'm not sure if I should tweet her, asking her where she lives or not.

I woke up and my pillow was a bit wet, i wiped my mouth thinking I was drooling last night, but it hit me that I was crying, all because I want Olivia in my arms, I just want her to know I love her. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I was going to get undressed for a shower until I felt my phone vibrate again, another tweet from the one and only, Olivia.