.04

Fred was filled with nothing but joy making his way to the dungeons , the smirk on his face never left since the afternoon. After the encounter with Lydia the freckled boy just couldn't help but smile at the thought of her.

But slowly it began to fade as he walked towards the classroom , completely forgetting the whole reason he was even meeting her was because of the awful detention. Slowly opening the large door he walked in with his hands in the pocket of his jeans.

"Nice of you to finally show up Mr. Weasley , any clue about your little partner in crime" Snape sneered from his desk , his monotone voice just made the situation even more unbearable for the ginger boy.

"I-"

The door swinging open with an abrupt sound getting the attention of the two men in the room. The greasy haired professor seeming more annoyed as the moments passed by.

"Care to explain why you're late Ms. Martin"

The ginger girl plopping down next to Fred flipping her hair to the side , almost with an annoyed look on her face as Snape spoke. "You call it late , I call it fashionably late Professor -"

"Oh shut it Martin , I've had enough of your blabbering" Slamming his hand on the desk , but his face stayed the same. Fred tried to hold on his chuckle from the professors sudden outburst , Lydia just staring at the greasy haired man with a blank face.

"I've assigned you both to clean the windows and floors in the hall , without the use of magic Mr. Weasley" Snape dismissed them , both picking up the cleaning supplies and walking to the beginning of the hall.

"You know , this is not how I imagined my Friday night" Lydia groaned as her arms ached from all of the scrubbing and wiping , they've been going at it for only an hour. By the looks of where they're at , it would take a couple more hours to finish the job.

"Really ? This is exactly how I pictured my Friday night , with a pretty girl-"

"And cleaning the damn hall , quite a night you pictured Fred"

The twin took this as an opportunity to , hm cause a little trouble to the girl. Picking up the wet rag from the old blue bucket , a hint of mischief in his eye as he walked towards the girl. Taking the rag in his hand hovering it above her head , a quiet chuckle leaving his smirked lips , and he squeezed the drenched piece of cloth onto her red hair.

Lydia squeaked out a yelp , feeling the cold liquid drip down her locks and onto her clothes. Turning around slowly to meet him face to face , if looks could kill , Fred Weasley would be dead by now. "You are so going to get it Weasley"

"If you can catch me love"

With that the boy began to runaway , feeling like on top of the world in the moment. Completely dismissing the fact that Lydia still had her wand , now the smirk on her face. Oh , so he thinks that's funny huh ? Let's see how he loves a good laugh. She thought to herself , thinking of just the right charm for the moment.

"Rictusempra!"

The now giggling freckled boy laid on the ground , clutching his stomach with the most best kind of pain. His loud laugh echoing through the hall , Lydia joined in as well a bit enjoying the result of her charm.

"W-was" his laugh cutting in between his sentences "n-not" "expecting" "t-that"

Lydia still enjoying the site of him laughing , in fact he looked absolutely cute , his smile covering his face , though she wished his was his real laugh. Not a charmed one she projected. Saying the counter-spell his chuckles soon began to die down , Fred laid on the floor trying to catch his breath a grin still plastering on his red face.