.02

"Please don't do this"

"It'll be only just one bite-"

The worried ginger sat up frantically breathing out uneven takes, her heart beating out of her chest. Wiping the sweat that laid across her forehead and a trickle of tears falling.

Allison noticed and walked to the edge of her bed "You okay ?"

"You want the truthful answer" Lydia replied staring at the bedsheets that sprawled from her frantic motions. The brunette sat beside her friend, placing a hand on hers giving a tight squeeze for reassurance.

"What's happening to me" breathing out slowly "I've been having dreams about that day for weeks now I-I just want it to stop" Another trail of tears falling into her cheeks, the brunette bringing her for a tight hug.

"I don't know what's happening to you, but I'll be here every step of the way to stop it" Allison whispered into her ear, pulling away she held out her hand to the ginger.

"This calls for a hot chocolate!" She announce quite loudly a slight chuckle escaping Lydia's mouth. "If we get caught I swear I will kick your ass"

The two girls sat down on the steps sipping their hot chocolate. This was a usual routine for the pair-sneak out, steal food then go back to the dorms.

Not the best routine, but it was theres.

"You know what I've been wondering about" Allison said, taking a sip from her mug.

"Why you don't look good in heels ? Easy y-"

The ginger getting cut off from a groan , Allison giving a cold glare her way. "No- do I really not look good in heels ? I've been wearing them every time Scott asks me on a date"

The brunette shaking her head "Ugh that's not my point, but why is Filch's cat called Mrs. Norris ?"

Lydia placing a finger on her chin , why is she Mrs. Norris. "Maybe she's married, I wouldn't be surprised if it Filch she was married to" Making both of them chuckle , but getting grossed out in the process.

"Oh gosh that's disgusting"

"Actually,?I think they're kinda cute. I mean she's not the best looking cat-"

"Lydia, are we really talking about Filch's love life with his cat?"

The two staring at each other before busting out in laughter. Sipping from their mugs as a loud bang rang through the halls , sparking the curiosity in them. They followed the sound to its exact point , only for them to be brought down to the cold ground.

"Sorry loves-Lydia ?"

The ginger stared upon the boys gaze, she stared into his chocolate brown gaze a smile forming on her lips. "Hey Fred"

The boy helping her up from her place, his toothy grin plastering across his face as her warm hands touched his.

An awkward cough coming out of Georges mouth getting the attention of all four. Fred's gaze still stuck upon Lydia, meanwhile , she tried her best not to gawk at him.

"We better get running unless you all want to have a date with Filch in detention"

Widening their eyes , before sprinting off down the halls. The twins taking the girls down a secret passageway , ending up by the RavenClaw tower.

"Well, this is our stop boys. We should do this again you know, when we're not getting chased and all" The brunette said before entering as she whispered the answer to the riddle.

"We should do this any other time-"

"let's say tomorrow ten o'clock sharp ?"

Lydia chuckling at them , before a grin creeped onto her face. "As fun as that sounds, no thanks boys" Flipping her hair as she turned around and entering the room leaving the twins speechless.

"George"

"Yes Fred"

"I have feeling we're going to become great friends with that girl"

"we're going to get that girl into so much trouble"

"I'm in"

♚♚♚

The whole gang, well the four of them sat down on the Gryffindor table as usual. Lydia and Stiles bickering over the same as usual, why she wouldn't go out on a date with him. The boy tried every day, and I mean every day he would owl her during the holidays and summer.

She loved the thought but by now it was getting quite annoying. Cute, but annoying.

"Oh come on Lydia"

Rolling her eyes at his response "Stiles, I'm gonna say this is nice as possible. No"

Scott and Allison laughing at the two, while they still ate their breakfast. Lydia trying her best not to just yell at Stiles, bless his soul, his sarcastic cute and annoying soul.

The table soon began to fill up with students, two of them being the infamous Weasley twins. Smirks on both of their faces as they spotted the ginger girl.

"Hello love"

A voice called beside her, she felt someone slide next to her on the wooden bench. "Wha-Oh hey .... Fred ?"

The shaggy hair boy shaking his head disappointingly "to think I called you love Lydia, you know where that hurts right here" pointing his finger at his heart, Lydia wanted to laugh but held it back.

"To be fair you and George look the same"

A gasp coming from her left side, startling her a bit.

"Ouh, well now that hurts right here" pointing down to his heart "just a heads up, I'm the better looking twin"

The twins began to bicker the gang sending out chuckles, except for Stiles. He was too focused on his toast or maybe the gang was laughing at the hungry boy.

Whatever it was, it was hilarious.

Lydia and Allison standing up from the table and grabbing their things. "Well, we'll see you after lunch" The brunette announced kissing Scott on the cheek before heading out.

"Well bye" she replied waving to the boys on the table , Stiles waving back frantically. A bit of jam rested on his lip earning a giggle out of Lydia.

Catching up with Allison, she glanced back one more time at the gingered twin. A smile painting across her face, the brunette nudging her with a smirk.

"Which one"

"And you're talking about ?"

"The twins, don't play dumb with me Martin. So which one is it" wiggling her eyebrows in the process, Lydia rolling her eyes.

"I have no idea what you're on about"

♚♚♚

So confusing this chapter .