~Chapter 11~

Y/n Pov
So it was sting who corrupted your mind huh?! Natsu said as he lunged at sting but like lightning speed you swiped your sword up in a kind in the air in the path Natsu took and a wall of shadows blocked him.
I told you Natsu I will protect them even if it mean's giving up my life, so I suggest you leave before your family finds out what your doing and leaves you like you left me.
Fine but don't ever say you can beat me y/n!
Natsu it seems you've forgotten who I am and where I came from because I know you know. I say but this time it's not my voice it's another voice that's speaking through me. Natsu looked shocked at first and then he remembered.
Your the girl of the gods and the one who walks the path of hell. Natsu said as he started to shiver at little.
You were brought by a women who had wings and told me to take care of you and to nurture you as if you were my sister.
Good boy Natsu you remembered. The voice said through me as it disappeared and I fell to my knees.
Y/n! I heard sting say worriedly as he ran up to me and held me.
Was what he said true? He asked and I was confused on what he was talking about.
Sting it's no use when that voice comes it's the god that brought her here warning some one of how powerful she is and to know what place you stand in and she can't remember what they say. Natsu says as I look at him confused.
What do you mean by God and how I can't remember tell me please. I feel sting place his hand on my shoulder for security.
Y/n you are the girl of the gods and the one who walks the path of hell, and you were brought to me when we were kids by a god herself and told me to make sure you never let anger take over you because your magic power level be more powerful than the level of the gods magic. My mouth dropped when he said that and I was shocked I had lived my whole life a lie.
Natsu please leave now I need to take this all in.
Okay but I'm sorry for leaving you. I didn't say anything back to him as he walked out the guild. I turned back and saw rouge with the face as if he'd just had a heart attack.
Y/n are you okay? I heard sting ask me.
Yes actually for one I know the truth and know who I am.
And sting if you don't care for me anymore than I understand and will leave the guild if you would like. I said as I looked down a bit ashamed.
Remember I love you and I will protect you even if it means my life. I smile at his words knowing he still loved you.

Time skip
You two go back to stings place to talk about all the stuff that happened but that won't be till next chapter.