Suspicious Intrest

Raven's P.O.V

It's been three days since the whole Swami thing. Since then there has been almost no crime.

Except for Kitten robbing a bank and hitting on Robin. Literally.

But that guy sort of...disturbs me. The way he looked at me before he disappeared.

Its almost noon. That's strange. Usually Star would knock on my door by now and ask me to go to the mall just like any other Friday. I'll go to the ops room.

Only person here is Robin.

"Hey, Robin, have you seen Star?" I asked. "Or anybody else?"

"No. Not really Raven. I think they're all bored from having nobody's butt to kick for the last 3 days. Cyborg might be trying to do that to Beast Boy though. You could check the gym for them."

"I don't care what those two do." I said. "What about Star? She usually asks me to go to the mall by now."

"I think she's in her room." At least I got the answer I wanted. But I couldn't really go and check, because for the first time in forever, the crime alarm went off.

"What's the problem?" Cyborg asked as he ran in.

"Mumbo." I answered looking at the screen.

"Ugh! Not him. I don't feel like dealing with the Great Bluedini's stupid tricks." Beast Boy complained. I glared at him.

"You'll get over it." I said in my usual monotone voice.

Then Star finally came in.

"Friends! Look out the window!" She sounded distressed. We all gathered at the window to see Mumbo riding on a magic carpet across the tops of buildings while trying to saw a civilian in half.

"Aww come on!" Beast Boy complained again.

"Would you stop complaining?!" I demand sternly.

"Jeez Raven what's your problem?"

"You're just being very annoying."

---Downtown Rooftops---

"Beast Boy-"

"On it!" He turned into a pterodactyl and tried to grab the carpet from under Mumbo, but he turned Beast Boy into a mouse and he fell, for some reason unable to change.

"Beast Boy!" I yelled. I caught him with a disk I made and then he morphed back.

"Thank Rae!"

"It's Raven."

Robin was able to jump on the carpet and knock Mumbo off it.

I quickly tied him up with some rope.

"Dude! First of all how did you stop me from morphing, and second of all, what were you doing?" Beast Boy asked.

"It was a new trick taught to me by a friend." He answered with a giddy smile on his face. He tried to free himself with his magic but I snatched his hat right off his head.

"Aww."

"Now if you don't mind Mumbo, can you tell us who this 'friend' is?" I asked.

"I think you already know him!" Then, of course, the Swami came out of nowhere.

"Oh. Him. I'm not surprised." I said.