VA- The Wild, Wild West

A VampireAcademy Story

The Wild, Wild West

I do not own any VampireAcademy characters they are owned by Richelle Mead. All rights are hers. Only the plot and storyline is mine. Please do not copy with out the expressed written permission of the author.

This story is Rated PG-13 or M for Mature due to sexual content and is not intended for younger viewers. All R or M scenes will be marked.

Summary

Set after Last Sacrifice. Rose Hathaway wants to surprise long time boyfriend, and hot Russian god, Dimitri Belikov with a fun day at the rodeo. Rose and her best friend Lissa Dragomir, Queen of the Moroi world, plan out the surprise trip, one hot summer day hanging out by the pool.

The day at the rodeo is a blast with all her friends. But things never stay that way for Rose. As they leave the rodeo, a large number of Strigoi attack their party. Rose is slammed in the back of the head extremely hard. From there it’s quite a journey. Follow along as Rose and the gang end up in the Wild West.

Dimitri’s fascination for all things of the Wild West instigated the idea. This is the first story I have written. If you enjoy VA please take the time to check out this story.

THE WILD, WILD WEST

Chapter 1 Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy

It's absolutely cooking today. The thermometer is pushing over a hundred, an awesome hot summer day for hanging out by the pool. I was just chillin' with Lissa, both of us in our little string bikini's. Lissa was in the shade of a big umbrella, thanks to her Moroi skin and I was doing some serious sun worshiping. Ah, I love being a dhampir, workin' the rays for my perfect tan.

Things have been so crazy busy with all of us. The Queen's life is jammed with events, functions and meeting after meeting. Lissa is an awesome queen though. She has made so many changes for the better. It's been about a year of the daily grind. Sure we've had some fun here and there, but not enough for my liking. So, time to have some fun, I have been racking my brain for the perfect idea.

"Hey Lissa, I want to surprise Dimitri, maybe go somewhere fun, got any ideas?"

"I don't know, Rose, what are you thinking, like a romantic get away?" Lissa questioned as she looked up from her latest obsession – a book called Vampire Academy.

"No, no not like that, I was thinking of something really fun, like a water park or hmm…. Maybe the fair, oooh… the rodeo! That would be awesome; you think he's ever been to the rodeo?" I said excitedly.

"Rose, that sounds so fun! He would love that!" Her eyes lit up and I could see the wheels turning in her head.

"Hey… why don't we all go," I said as I sat up reaching for my cell. "The whole gang, we can ask Mia & Eddie, Sydney & Adrian, You & Christian and me & Dimitri. That would be a really fun day."

"Oh my god, Rose, you so totally read my mind! I don't think any of us have ever been to the Rodeo, let's look it up on-line." Lissa grabbed her laptop.

"Great idea Liss, Missoula has to have one in the summer maybe it's soon." I grabbed my chair and scooted closer to hers so we could check it out.

Lissa starts to type it into google on her laptop. "Yep, you're right, it's in two weeks, on August 9th to the 14th, and the day of the rodeo is on the 9th, so let's go then."