The Beginning

It was a rainy day, as usual in Washington, but that's not the point, I was napping in my room when I heard yelling from the other room. It was mom and brother, again.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Mom yelled.

"Mom, what did I ever do for you to hate me?" Brother asked sobbing.

"YOU WERE BORN! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!" Mom screamed. I crawled over to the other room. Brother stormed out, slamming the door behind him. I followed. He saw me.

"Listen sis, you can't come with me...mom doesn't love me anymore, but she still loves you." He cried. I stood up. He watched me, slightly confused, with a tilt in his head. I took my first steps, each step was in one of his mud prints that he just left. He smiled.

"That was adorable, but...you seriously have to stay here." He said, turning away from me. I started to cry, bawling my eyes out. He absolutely hated it when I started crying. He picked me up, and carried me.

"You're lucky your so cute, or else I would've left you at moms house." He said walking with me in his arms. Rain droplets continuously hitting us, it was annoying.

Brother found an orphanage down in Tacoma.

"Hello there kids! Are you two lost?" The adult there said.

"No ma'am, we need new homes, so we came to an orphanage." Brother said, looking at me, as I gave a cheeky smile.

"Okay, no problem." She said a bit confused, but turned away to type something in her computer.

About a week later, brother got adopted. His new parents wouldn't adopt me as well, which was upsetting. Although, he came back every day to visit me. Until I got adopted. Brother and I lived 2 hours away from each other.

Until one day, I got really sick and ended up in the hospital. When I woke up, from my nap, I saw brother sitting there, with his head rested on my hand rest, fast asleep.

He suddenly awoke, and started to cry tears of joy.

"Sis, I missed you so much!" He laughed. Unfortunately I couldn't talk, but he knew I missed him too.