Chapter 1 - Sex & Rain

I wake up to the sound of thunder outside, i groan and stretch as  i get out of bed and look at my phone to see that it was 12.34 AM. I walk to the bathroom and shower and put on a towel and get out.

I sit on my bed in a fluffy towel and my not-so-fluffy phone in my hand. I put on some Kehlani and check my messages. I first checked my mothers text, and assure that i was being a good kid. Ha. The lies i tell. But i guess i wasn't always like this.

My mother is a respected actress. She lives away in New York. In freshman year i insisted to stay in a different place and she agreed and bought me a small house in the middle of a forest, it was civilized, but not toward the north. There were always rumors of murder in the north.

  I live in the east-south area near a school. I was quickly known as the "bad girl" of the school. I feared by most students in the school because of my 'don't mess with me' aura or at least thats what my best friend Ian says. Other than that i have a history with a gang and drugs and have been known to break bones.

I check Ian's message asking if I wanted to crash a party tonight. I agreed when I read it was Casey, the schools Queen B, who was throwing the party.

I Put on some t-shirt and yoga pants then went to the kitchen and made some coffee cause no morning can go by without coffee, and by morning i meant afternoon.

~~~TIME SKIP~~~

I look at the time to see it was 6 pm. I turn off 'The Conjuring' and head to the bedroom to put on something for the party. I put on a black crop top and a black leather jacket with some ripped jeans and my worn out converse. I wing my eyeliner and put some dark red lipstick and comb my hair. When i was ready i took my car keys and got in my car. I turn the radio on and start driving while singing along to Drive by Halsey.

I arrive at the house and text to see if Ian had came yet.

Cleo- Im in front of her house. You here yet?
Ian- sorry I'm not gonna make it, something came up.

He did not just bail on me.

Cleo- Are you fucking with me right now?
Ian- sorry. I'll make it up with ice cream tomorrow?
Cleo- you better.

I sigh and go in the house. The house was already filled so nobody noticed me coming in. I look around to see no Casey around. Huh. Must be upstairs fucking someone's boyfriend as always. That bitch, she always cheats on her boyfriends. Oh well, it's none of my business anyway. I go to the food corner fill a cup with whiskey even though I don't really like the taste of whiskey, but oh well.

Some boy I've never seen starts approaching me. He is quite attractive though, I'll give him that. He had curly dark brown hair and eyes as dark as the deep ocean which compliments his slightly tan skin. I smirk at him and he returns it. "Hey. What's your name, beautiful?" He asks while checking me out."Cleo. What about you, handsome?" I say holding his eyes with mine. "Name's Josh, but you can call me daddy." Wow, cocky much? Whatever, I'm bored so i'll just go with it "Okay daddy, what do you like to do for fun?" I smirk looking up and down at him with my eyes that are filled with lust and curiosity. "Do you want me to show you?" He smirks the same way I did as he leads me to the bathroom...

-----------------------

I put on my clothes and get out after he went out before me. Well I at least got something out of this party. I head to my car to see that it was pouring outside. Well isn't that just great. I get in the cars and start driving home. I should be able to make it home.

Great. Just fantastic. I'm out of gas. I got out of the car and get hit by the cold, cold rain. I re-open the door and slam it as I get back in. I look at my phone to see if anyone can pick me up, but the horrifying 'low battery' appears on my screen. Now I'm stuck, in the middle of a forest in the pouring rain. Fantastic. I throw my phone to the other seat out of frustration and quickly check on it to see if it's okay. I guess I'm gonna have to walk to the gas station. I look at my watch. It was around 12:26 AM.

I get out of the car shivering as the cold hit me. I pull my sleeves and lower my head as I get attacked by the rain. My eyes shift to the other direction as I hear a loud howl. Oh no. Oh no no no. I fucked up.

I look around me carefully as I continue walking and then it hit me. Dark chocolate. It was the most amazing scent that ever reached my nostrils and it was getting stronger.

There was a shift and i was suddenly surrounded by wolves. I could get a whisper like "What the fuck?!" Out before they all lunged at me. Intimidated, i walk backwards, and fall because of a rock. Great timing, now I'll be dead in about one minute maximum.

I try to stand up but sadly, my ankle was not functioning correctly anymore. A brown big wolf lunged at me and the strong chocolate scent attacked my nose against the brown one was tackled by a even bigger wolf, this one was beautiful with raven colored fur. It left me shocked as the beauty- or should i say the beast pounced on the brown one. I could tell the scent came from it, but I crawled away from the addicting chocolate smell because, this wolf could eat me whole, and I'm trying to keep from dying today.

Im not not going down.

Not without a fight.

.
.
.
.
.
.
DID YA LIKE IT? DID YOU? Should I make more? the update would've been sooner if the data didn't completely get deleted because of my phone crashing. Sorry for that.. Tell me if you like it. Please? Thanks for reading! Please comment and vote? I have fun making stories like this so tell me if you enjoyed it!