Chapter One

Jack's POV

Alex, Rian, and Zack are over at my place discussing new album ideas when a soft knock was on my door. I got up to answer it but I didn't see anyone at the door. "Jack you idiot. Look down." Rian said. So, I looked down and there was a little girl with long brown hair and a little blanket trailing behind her.

She reached out and handed me a piece of paper.

Jack, this is your daughter. Her name is Wendy Ann. I feel she'll be much better with you. ~ Claire Whittman

And in that moment, I realized. This child is mine. Claire Whittman was a girl I dated before All Time Low started touring. And the night before we went on our very first big tour, we did the diddly doo and I guess once was enough to make this child before me. I don't know what to do.

"Alright. Come here kid." I said, crouched down, and held my arms out. "My name is not kid. It's Wendy." She said and crossed her arms. "She told you!" Alex yelled. "Fine. Wendy, come here." I said. "Better." She smiled and walked into my arms.

I picked her up and carried her into the house, shutting the door behind me. "You hungry?" I asked. "Nope." She said, but looked towards the guys. She looked a little scared. "These are my friends Wendy. That's Alex, Zack, and Rian. Guys, this is my daughter. This is Wendy." I said. Alex have her a tiny wave, which she returned. Zack smiled, and she gave a returning one. Rian also gave her one of his famous smiles and waved, which Wendy also returned.

I sat with her on the couch and she played with the edges of her blanket. It was silky on one side and fuzzy on the other. I could tell she was getting tired. "You wanna go and lay down in my bed?" I asked. I saw her nod so I picked her up and carried her to my room.

I set her on the bed and in an instant she fell asleep. I left the room and left my door cracked a little bit.

I went back to the guys and they all looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Dude. You're gonna be a great dad." Zack said. "How do you know?" I asked, being a bit sassy. "Just the way you held her and looked at her. You love her." He said. "Zack's got a point. But what about tour?" Rian asked. "I'll take her with us. We'll just have to actually be mature adults for once." I said.

"Fair enough." Alex said and we continued to talk about the new album.

AN: ha I started a new story lol I have way to many I think I'm gonna die