Ross's Text

Max's POV

It's been two hours since Emily and y/n the killers went up. I was looking through the comments and I saw a lot of ones that were just out for y/n. I just sat in my chair and stared at the comments.

" Hey Max you okay?" Adam asked.

" Not exactly. Look at these comments." I said moving out of the way so he could see.

" Why would people say this?" he asked after he read a few.

" I don't know. But they can't just say this. Cant we say something about it?" I asked.

" Umm I have to do a vlog later. We can do it then" he said.

" Perfect" I said.

Time skip to the vlog

" Okay hey guys Sky here and I'm here with Max" he said doing his intro.

" Hi" I said.

" So Max and I wanted to do this video to address something Max pointed out. So a couple hours ago the video Emily and y/n the killers went up. Max here was looking through the comments and tell them what you saw" he said.

" I saw a lot of comments saying that y/n faked not being able to talk. That video was the first video with y/n talking. When she did the draw my life she didn't know how to talk. Adam, Emily, and I taught her to talk in sentences. It took a month. On our breaks we would each teach different words. Adam even spent some nights extra just so she could talk. She never lied about her talking." I said.

" True when I meet her she couldn't talk. I talked she used a notebook." Adam said.

" That is the same for me. When we meet she ran from me because she was embarrassed she couldn't talk." I said.

Adam looked at me then at the camera and said " Well that is all we wanted to say. Please stop attacking y/n for pretending. She was not pretending to know how to talk. Bye guys"

He turned off the camera and looked at me " Did that really happen? I mean when you guys meet"

" Yes it did. Oh and thank you for doing this." I said.

" Of course thank you for showing me the comments" he said.

" And thank you guys for making that video" someone said from behind us. I turned and saw y/n.

" No problem" Adam said.

" Yeah it was nothing. It was just bugging me that people would say stuff like that about you" I answered.

" Come here" she said.

" Both of us?" Adam asked.

" No just the chair. Yes both of you" she said.

We got up and walked over to where she was standing in the door frame. When we got there she opened her arms for a hug. We gave her a hug. After a while she let go and said " Thank you. That really meant a lot to me"

" Like we said no problem." Adam said.

After that our phones dinged saying that we got a text. We all looked down and saw a text from Ross to me, Adam, y/n, Tim, Jin, Barney, Emily, and Red. It was a picture of me, y/n, and Adam hugging. Under the picture it said The brother, the sister, and the boyfriend. Y/n read it and just started laughing.

" Ross" Adam yelled and ran out of the office to find him.

" Wait up Adam I'm coming too" I yelled and followed him. y/n just stayed in the office laughing.

Your POV 

I read the message and started laughing. Now I know that is not how people would normally deal with a message like that. And I have one good reason why I acted the way I did. And that reason is that I'm not normal. Also my first instinct is just to laugh at that sort of thing. Just like Max's first instinct is to go chase him down. Now that I think of it I should see how Ross is holding up against Adam and Max. I walked out of Adam's office to see Ross in his office at the window with the guys trying to get in. Ross  waved to me and I waved back. Then he went back to taunting the guys from behind the window. I decided to take a picture of it and post it on twitter. I posted the photo and said " This is what happens when Ross sends a text message that involves me, Max, and Adam." I posted it and saw that Adam and Max had stopped to look at there phone. Ross also looked at his. They must have seen the tweet. Adam laughed and went back to Ross. Max looked at me, smiled, and then went back to Ross. After that I sent a text to Em saying that we worked with a bunch of little kids. Almost as soon as I sent it she responded saying " I know." I smiled and grabbed Adam's chair so I could sit and watch the show.